radio volume keeps changing its self

my Balero keeps changing the volume when i am driving, it just moves up and down by its self you can see it do it on the display, i do have the steering wheel controls, but i have seen it when sat in traffic and hands not on the wheel, so i am not knocking it when driving, i think its a faulty steering wheel button, but not sure and it doesn't do it all the time, so i bet if i take it to the dealers it will be fine that day, any ideas?

The volume is speed sensitive- if that is what you mean by the volume going up and down. The set up, GALA ??? ,is adjustable quite easily. Not got the Bolero manual to hand, but it is in there.

The volume is speed sensitive- if that is what you mean by the volume going up and down. The set up, GALA ??? ,is adjustable quite easily. Not got the Bolero manual to hand, but it is in there.

no its not that you see the volume go up then down on the display and it has even done it when parked with the engine off

My Bolero has a mind of it's own! It has turned itself on when the car is locked and also randomly changes to media from radio when I'm driving along. Been in to the dealer today who say it is faulty and will order another bolero in if they can. They seem to think the bolero is being replaced with a new unit and hence they may not be able to get one.

Perhaps your bolero is faulty rather than the steering wheel controls?