Cople of Questions

Tall Man

Hi, just ordered a new Superb and have a couple of easy questions that cannot see an answer to in the brochure, maybe just missing them.

For the record, ordered:

Superb Combi 1.8 TSI DSG Elegance in Steel Grey

Sunset glass, heated washer nozzles, dimming rear view mirror, upgraded sound system, front park sensors and a spare wheel. 20% off and additional dealer discount made it a no brainer. 14 weeks wait quoted, so will see if this changes.

Questions.

Do the headlamps have an auto setting?

Are the sat nav maps all of Europe?

See, said it was easy.

Many thanks.

The answer to your question.yes and yes.having had mine for 7 months now i think you would be better to have parking sensors back and front its a big car.i would also say the dimming rear mirror and heated washers are a wast of money.heated front screen is a good buy.bill

Edited by bill2

The answer to your question.yes and yes.having had mine for 7 months now i think you would be better to have parking sensors back and front its a big car.i would also say the dimming rear mirror and heated washers are a wast of money.bill

Having had a dimming rear view mirror for the last 7 years now i wouldn't be without one...especially if you do a lot of motorway driving.

Doesn't this come as standard with the auto wipers?

Hi, just ordered a new Superb and have a couple of easy questions that cannot see an answer to in the brochure, maybe just missing them.

For the record, ordered:

Superb Combi 1.8 TSI DSG Elegance in Steel Grey

Sunset glass, heated washer nozzles, dimming rear view mirror, upgraded sound system, front park sensors and a spare wheel. 20% off and additional dealer discount made it a no brainer. 14 weeks wait quoted, so will see if this changes.

Questions.

Do the headlamps have an auto setting?

Are the sat nav maps all of Europe?

See, said it was easy.

Many thanks.

The answers are YES and YES. Enjoy yr car when it comes! :yes:

Having had a dimming rear view mirror for the last 7 years now i wouldn't be without one...especially if you do a lot of motorway driving.

+1

Yes :thumbup:

Jezus Ireland is good for sumtin then lol Wats not standard on Elegance models in UK lads ??

I have sat nav , park assist , sensors front and back , dvd , Mem seats , heated seats front and back , Auto dim mirrors , Xenon auto adaptive lights corner function , Ivory leather , all the other extras ie cruise , brolly , multi funtion steering wheel etc

Thanks all, good to know yes and yes to the questions. As JRW said, when you have had dimming rear view for some time you would not be without it, especially on the motorway which is where I do most of my miles.

Erm, Nope.. well, mine aint got one! - dont see the appeal if it to be honest - the old's Kia Sportage has one, and its fairly useless!

Jezus Ireland is good for sumtin then lol Wats not standard on Elegance models in UK lads ??

I have sat nav , park assist , sensors front and back , dvd , Mem seats , heated seats front and back , Auto dim mirrors , Xenon auto adaptive lights corner function , Ivory leather , all the other extras ie cruise , brolly , multi funtion steering wheel etc

UK Gets Nav and a Disc - Ireland get Nav, but no disc

UK gets no Park assist as standard - Ireland does, hence front sensors inc in that too

UK has AutoDim Interior mirror as option, and no option of external auto dim

UK Brolly is no longer standard on 2011 models (was with 2010)

UK only gets heated front seats as standard

Al.