Picked up new vRS yesterday!

Hi All,

Picked up new Fabia vRS yesterday! Awesome car.

Spec is: Candy White, Black roof, Dark Chrome Alloys, Climate control, Heated seats and Cruise control.

Absolutely loving it already :D .

Ride / handling fantastic and induces big grin on face when booting it....

Below should be some pics for those of you still waiting to get yours. B)

Tom

Fab3.jpg

Fab2.jpg

Fab.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

nice, mine is similar spec but with reverse sensors and black alloys. not getting built until 4 aprl though

:thumbup: Will be worth the wait!

If you look at the first picture you can see a Fabia vRS S2000 (aparently 1 of only 20 in UK) in the showroom. Essentially a green vRS with white wheels and some hideous stickers -on sale for £17.5k :o :no:

Have done roughly 160 miles in it since yesterday -averaging 34.6 mpg, not bad considering motor still tight/not run in yet.

Hi All,

Picked up new Fabia vRS yesterday! Awesome car.

Spec is: Candy White, Black roof, Dark Chrome Alloys, Climate control, Heated seats and Cruise control.

Absolutely loving it already :D .

Ride / handling fantastic and induces big grin on face when booting it....

Below should be some pics for those of you still waiting to get yours. B)

Tom

Fab3.jpg

Fab2.jpg

Fab.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

How jealous am I! We've ordered exactly the same colour and wheels but as an Estate. Not gone too silly with spec, just Parking Sensors and Elec Rear Wins; spec is pretty great as it is. I love the colour and wheel combo though; looking at your photos am now made up with our choice! 1st week of June should be a very happy man! B)

Looks good in white! Enjoy the car mate

With regards to the Special Edition, my dealer is or has got one, they are using it as their Demo Car...someone purchased the blue one that they didnt get registered as the demo car...oh that was me lol :rofl:

Congrats on your new motor ,you'll be a happy man :giggle:

I have the standard wheels as I wasn't keen on the dark chrome ,but like they say, each to their own.

Watch for looks of amazement from other drivers as you put her through her paces ,it's worth the money just for the satisfaction from that :rofl:

How jealous am I! We've ordered exactly the same colour and wheels but as an Estate. looking at your photos am now made up with our choice! 1st week of June should be a very happy man! B)

Looks even better in the metal, really chuffed with it! I hadn't seen this colour combo either when I ordered but glad I did.

is that plymouth?

Yeah mate, got it from Plymouth as they did me the best deal, although live in Cornwall so got the train up to collect it. I'm guessing the 'Janner' part of your username means you're from Plymouth area?! lol :)

Congrats on your new motor ,you'll be a happy man :giggle:

Watch for looks of amazement from other drivers as you put her through her paces ,it's worth the money just for the satisfaction from that :rofl:

So true, something very satisfying as you blast on by leaving them thinking 'what the hell was that?' :giggle:

Now got a few miles on her the exhaust has started to sound alot sweeter, also enjoying the whistle/wooosh noise at low rpm from the supercharger... B)

I've ordered the same white with black roof, but am i the only one who's opted for white wheels??? I hope so!

got a bit extra happy with,

storage boxes

climate control,

3 spoke mfsw,

floor mats,

front arm rest,

glasses storage compartment,

electric rear windows,

and bluetooth telephone kit,

Still waiting for a build date,

I've ordered the same white with black roof, but am i the only one who's opted for white wheels??? I hope so!

Put some pics up on here when you take delivery -would be interested to see that colour/wheel combo! :thumbup:

17.5k is daft for a sticker set, mine was more like 13k... same colour options, no stickers!

post-5410-0-20091200-1299152304_thumb.jpg

:thumbup:

Worst thing is you can see/feel the edges of the stickers on top of the paint surface really easily. Can imagine some kids picking at the edges then peeling 'em off.... :giggle:

Good stuff. Looks great :thumbup:

Enjoy B)

my dealer got 2 vrs s2000s one with more stickers.

That's outside Claybank's lovely, and spacious dealership! Other better dealers are available in the locality ;)

Enjoy B)

That's outside Claybank's lovely, and spacious dealership! Other better dealers are available in the locality ;)

got my new one from there 11plate 1.2 tsi se

Enjoy B)

This one is on autotrader, 10 plate with 3500 miles, £ 14470 and the ad says the stickers can be removed. I certainly would not pay £ 17500 for it

http://www.carmony.co.uk/en/used-car/skoda-fabia-hatchback_1074269

got my new one from there 11plate 1.2 tsi se

Used them before?

Known to be OK for sales. Aftercare and service? I'll let you be the judge.

Congratulations- that is si stunning colour combo, looks really good :thumbup:

Cheers! Looks even better in the metal.

Gets lots of admiring looks from other Fabia owners :yes:

• 1 month later...