Stolen drivers side headlight washer cover

As the topic suggests some kind person has nicked my drivers side headlight washer cover :|

Anyone know the part number? and will I have to get it painted too?

Are you sure its been stolen, and not simply fallen off as thats known to have happened.

They are peanuts from the dealer, but yes they need painting.

£5.31 + £3.00 P&P.

http://www.skodaparts.com/product/octavia-a5-o-s-front-headlamp-washer-jet-cover-32001

Genuine Skoda part from a well known Mansfield dealer.

Hycote aerosol spray paint can be produced that is matched to your car's paint code.

Here is one I found, Skoda colours, £4.08 + delivery...

http://www.incarshop.co.uk/acatalog/Skoda_Hycote_Colour_Matched_Aerosol_Spray_Paint.html

I guess you'll need a tin of laquer too?

Pretty simple and cost effective DIY... :thumbup:

Defo nicked, parked the car at Tesco's left it with 2 came back to 1!
Tell the police and get them to ask Tesco for any CCTV they have. You may just prevent another owner having to go through the same aggravation as you.

• 5 weeks later...

I seem to have ssuffered the same fate as the OP. I noticed this evening that my O/S/F washer cover was missing. Have ordered one from the Mansfield dealer linked above. My question is what colour base coat do I use for Race Blue ? The part comes pre-primmed in what looks like a black or dark grey, but I am guessing it should probably be white primer for Race Blue ?

I seem to have ssuffered the same fate as the OP. I noticed this evening that my O/S/F washer cover was missing. Have ordered one from the Mansfield dealer linked above. My question is what colour base coat do I use for Race Blue ? The part comes pre-primmed in what looks like a black or dark grey, but I am guessing it should probably be white primer for Race Blue ?

White or grey would be fine, you will want at least 2 coats of the blue anyway. :thumbup: