Possible Shark Performance Monthly meet

E11HES

Hi guys and gals. Having a chat with ben the other day and we are thinking of starting a little meet at shark performance HQ in mansfield.

Just wondering how many people would actually fancy a trip to mansfield for a meet. I know there is quite alot of people in the mansfield and surround area from different conversations at bens and thought we could have quite a successful meet going on here.

The idea is the work unit and car park could be used, as this would be free from 5pm after the other businesses close.

Music, drink and the possibility of a bbq in the summer have been mentioned.

Any in put, ideas or suggestions is fully welcomed at this point. i look forward to hereing what you have to say :)

Cheers, Elliott

Yer iv heard a few people missed out on the open days we have had. Would be a good idea to get people together and with summer coming up too (apparently lol)

I personally cant wait to have the car park full of skoda's and other VAG cars :)

One quick question, will Ben be cooking Fajitas for Nick? :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know about that but my "fajitas" were nearly cooked at the last BBQ :rofl:

Shouldnt have been standing so close when cooking on the BBQ with a plastic apron :doh:

P.S. Also replied in the Yorkshire Section. I think it's a great idea B)

Edited by octimark