Skoda Praktik ?

You won't find anything official about the new city car from Skoda until it is launched - they're very tight lipped!

As for the Praktik, it's beem around for a while although not available in the UK.

You won't find anything official about the new city car from Skoda until it is launched - they're very tight lipped!

As for the Praktik, it's beem around for a while although not available in the UK.

there was a bit about it in dieselcar, which is what made me go look

It's a pity they dont sell it over here but I reckon it will severely hit the VW caddy sales so probably that's the reason why we can't get it over here. I'm currently driving a long wheel base Fiat Scudo- great van- but now require a smaller van. Tried the new caddy and being 6ft 5 unable to get a tidy driving position. I got a new fl fabia and can't believe the space and comfort it provides. So might have a look at a roomster and see how about converting it to a van. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

It's a pity they dont sell it over here but I reckon it will severely hit the VW caddy sales so probably that's the reason why we can't get it over here. I'm currently driving a long wheel base Fiat Scudo- great van- but now require a smaller van. Tried the new caddy and being 6ft 5 unable to get a tidy driving position. I got a new fl fabia and can't believe the space and comfort it provides. So might have a look at a roomster and see how about converting it to a van. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

take the 3 rear seats out, fit a suitable dog guard/load guard behind the front seats and you have a van with windows

simples

take the 3 rear seats out, fit a suitable dog guard/load guard behind the front seats and you have a van with windows

simples

might call down and have a look at one. only thing is i carry alot of expensive power tools and cable so dont want any prying eyes. might look to see if i can get a ply lined bulkhead fitted and privacy glass to the rear windows