Help choosing

jakeyc

When people are enquiring about the merits of a 4x4 against a 2x4, most of the replies seem to major on performance in snow and ice. Lets not loose track of the fact that driving in winter conditions with a 4x4 and winter tyres (of course) is only a fraction of a year of motoring. I have have ordered a 4x4 Yeti because of its superior traction and advanced levels of stability on all types of surfaces in all weather conditions ie wet greasy roads following summer storms, muddy roads, grit covered roads, adverse camber, towing etc etc.

This is where such a system is far more advantageous, Winter performance is the icing on the cake!

Yes, I agree.. And around me there is a lot of mud on the roads and lots of water logged sides of the road too, so a 4x4 will help in those situations.

Yes, I agree.. And around me there is a lot of mud on the roads and lots of water logged sides of the road too, so a 4x4 will help in those situations.

+1