Candy White paint.

CMcK

I'm about to place an order for a vRS and at the moment I am favouring the White paint with a black roof and the dark chrome alloys. But I would like to know just how white that colour is. Is it a proper brilliant white or is it one of the trendy slightly off white shades?

It's hard to tell from the brochure and configuration tool on the website and I would prefer it to be a brilliant white.

Anyone with a candy white Fabia care to lend a hand? Cheers.

I'm about to place an order for a vRS and at the moment I am favouring the White paint with a black roof and the dark chrome alloys. But I would like to know just how white that colour is. Is it a proper brilliant white or is it one of the trendy slightly off white shades?

It's hard to tell from the brochure and configuration tool on the website and I would prefer it to be a brilliant white.

Anyone with a candy white Fabia care to lend a hand? Cheers.

Seems quite white to me link

Thanks for the link. That looks really good. Do you have the grey or red seats?

Hi CMcK

We've ordered a Candy White vRS estate with Dark Chromes. We went Tempo Grey as thought it was the safe bet and would probably wear better than the red offering.

Just be prepared for a damn long wait. We ordered ours on 30th Jan and its not likely to come until w/c 16th May. The Skoda ordering process is awful and if I'm entirely honest if the dealer service and reliability dont come up to scratch it will probably be the last one I buy.

Hello,

I have a white one, white roof and dark chrome wheels. It is a brilliant white for sure, totally stunning, never had a car so admired.

Ps i put mudflaps on mine front and rear, makes it look a bit less tall, i think anyway.

Cheers

I have a Candy White Passat which is a fairly warm milky white, Skoda's Candy White is a little cooler and more "Brilliant White" than VW's Candy White but still has a warm depth about it. Certainly not Transit Van Brilliant White.

tints5.jpg

Always difficult with camera's and monitors to get the correct white balance so always best to look at the shade of white in the flesh and not under showroom flourescents.

Cheers

Lee

Edited by logiclee

101_0205.jpg

My Fabia is Candy white on a 58 plate. It's just white in my opinion. I've had more white cars than any other colour, and they all have been great in hiding marks, scratches, and actually looks 'cleaner' when dirty compared to say silver, if that makes sense? Cooler in the summer, which is all good for reducing the air con.

Hi CMcK

We've ordered a Candy White vRS estate with Dark Chromes. We went Tempo Grey as thought it was the safe bet and would probably wear better than the red offering.

Just be prepared for a damn long wait. We ordered ours on 30th Jan and its not likely to come until w/c 16th May. The Skoda ordering process is awful and if I'm entirely honest if the dealer service and reliability dont come up to scratch it will probably be the last one I buy.

We waited nearly 9 months for our Mk V Golf Estate so I can cope with a 3 to 4 month wait. Gives me time to enjoy the, ahem, better weather in the Boxster!

Thanks for all the pictures guys. I think I'm going to take the white after all. Still tempted with the red seats. Probably because I have fond memories of red upholstery in Mk I Golfs.

Hi CMcK

once you get it!,you will never purchase anything else! PROMISE!!!!!!!!:thumbup: