Fitting front splitter

Hi, I bought my vrs today but as I'm with Adrian flux and on a modified policy I must modify the vrs! So the mod was going to be the front lower splitter. I have sourced one on eBay for £50 which is fair enough. My main question is: do they bolt straight on? Or are self tapers and some fiddling involved?

Thanks in advance

Olly

14 stainless steel self tapers should hold it on nicely, even with a few curb and speed hump collisions.

Make sure you stick 2 screws through the 2 prongs in the middle of splitter, other wise you'll have mental air vibration through the splitter vibrating against bumper.

Thanks for the replies, I have not bought it yet. I will call seat and see it they have any stock incase it needs ordering in. Will they know what I'm on about if I ask for the cupra splitter?! Lol they look really nice fitted.

Olly