Ordered my VRS!

AshP

Morning,

Not a huge poster on these forums, been a bit of a lurker to find out information mostly. AFter a lot of Lurking and reading up I have good news!

I have a new Furby VRS on the way!

ordered saturday In candy white:

• Black roof
  • Black wheels
  • cruise control
  • climate control
  • VRS mats

mega excited even though the wait is likely to be 20 weeks! :(/:D

will keep you all posted on any updates I receive!

Congratulations on the order, checked with my dealer yesterday and I'm still on for build week 18.

Can I just ask about the mats you ordered? I thought you could only get standard Fabia mats from skoda and they didn't do any vRS branded ones?

Congratulations, keep us posted on build etc.

Agreed with comment above, Mats are Skoda mats but dont carry vRS logo's or anything.

AAH really, the Stealer defnitely said VRS mats, Oh well, slight downer but not so much of a problem.

Might have to have a word with them!!

AAH really, the Stealer defnitely said VRS mats, Oh well, slight downer but not so much of a problem.

Might have to have a word with them!!

I'd personally get the dealer to throw in some Skoda carpet mats FOC, they'll pretty much be the same being proper Skoda parts.

hi everyone i was told the car would come with vrs mats as standard, that is vrs on the mats, not standard mats.

Nope, I was also told by my dealer that I was getting vRS mats but surprise surprise they only say 'Fabia' on them. Official branded vRS mats simply don't exist -any dealer that tells you otherwise is telling you porkies! :p

There is however a company (can't remeber what called now) that does do an aftermarket set of fabia mats with a vRS logo on them which look pretty good. There is a thread on here from a few weeks back with pictures.....

Morning,

Not a huge poster on these forums, been a bit of a lurker to find out information mostly. AFter a lot of Lurking and reading up I have good news!

• Black roof
  • Black wheels
  • cruise control
  • climate control
  • VRS mats

Nice choice mate.

Same spec as mine although mine - cruise control but + MFSW, Bluetooth prep and heated seats.

Ordered mine 14/01/2011 will be picking her up this thursday (24/03/11). Cant wait. White with black roof and wheels looks really good. Did you see one before order or just go for combo without viewing?

I took a chance but seen pic since and don't think we'll be disapointed!

Good luck.

hi All - Similar to the OP, joined when I got my Mk1 VRS 5 years ago and just lurked for information when I needed it.

Now ordered a new VRS, but did not see the point in opening a new thread :giggle:

I have gone for green with black roof and the black wheels with the "silver" bits and Cruise B)

ordered it last week...no word on build date yet, but the showroom said looking at around 19 weeks

Morning,

• Black roof
  • Black wheels
  • cruise control
  • climate control
  • VRS mats

lets see who gets a build date first B)

I ordered mine thru Rainworth Skoda :giggle:

Nice choice mate.

Same spec as mine although mine - cruise control but + MFSW, Bluetooth prep and heated seats.

Ordered mine 14/01/2011 will be picking her up this thursday (24/03/11). Cant wait. White with black roof and wheels looks really good. Did you see one before order or just go for combo without viewing?

I took a chance but seen pic since and don't think we'll be disapointed!

Good luck.

I was the same as you, not seen one in the flesh but No way will we be dissapointed! they look awesome in the candy white from pictures Ive seen on here. you delivery time is pretty quick! ive got a 4 month wait... :(