Shark Performance Meet (FTOM)

E11HES

Hi Guys & Girls

We have been gauging interest on the possibility of hosting a Shark Performance meet at the unit in mansfield.

We are planning to run the meet from 6.30pm onwards on the first thursday of every month. This will start on 7th April 2011 at 6.30pm

BBQ and music planned so come and meet some new people or put faces to names, as well as see some great cars. Not to mention meeting the Shark Team

Anybody welcome, See you there :thumbup:

Unit 2

134 Chesterfield Road South

Mansfield

Notts

NG19 7AP

......we will also have a paddling pool according to Cheryl :rofl:

Edited by E11HES

I'll keep my eye on this...been thinking about a remap for my '05 PD140 L&K. I would be interested in a group discount as its too steep for me at the moment.

Could be good to have a diagnostics meet, get all those little tweaks and settings just the way you want them!

Could be good to have a diagnostics meet, get all those little tweaks and settings just the way you want them!

I mentioned this to Ben last week. The idea of a "car clinic".

I must say IMO it's not fair for Shark/Ben to do all these tweaks for nothing. I would be happy to pay a discounted rate which works in both Sharks and Brisky members favour but it's only fair to contribute something.

Also Shark will be opening up their facilities and sorting out BBQ/Music etc etc B)

We want to make sure they stay in business :thumbup:

Shark staff - feel free to ask me or a mod to delete if you feel my comments are out of place.

I would definitely come down for this. Always trying to support local business plus the vRS has a Shark Map already so makes sense.

I mentioned this to Ben last week. The idea of a "car clinic".

I must say IMO it's not fair for Shark/Ben to do all these tweaks for nothing. I would be happy to pay a discounted rate which works in both Sharks and Brisky members favour but it's only fair to contribute something.

Also Shark will be opening up their facilities and sorting out BBQ/Music etc etc B)

We want to make sure they stay in business :thumbup:

Shark staff - feel free to ask me or a mod to delete if you feel my comments are out of place.

Absolutly not a problem with your comments there mate, i know where your comming from and im sure ben will be more than happy to put an offer on to suit us all. I think it will be an on the day thing to be honest, il have a chat with him on thursday in the day and we can sort some stuff out. Im pretty sure we could work around getting some sort of offer for you guys if we are doing a regular meet. even if its not this month we could certainly take ideas back and get something properly made up for the next meet. Ben will no doubt talk to anyone about this :)

Looking forward to seeing you all on thursday, should be a good evening :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. why are you doing the meet in the middle of the week guys? i would like to enjoy you as well but as i am working on the afternoon is in impossible for me :-(