East Anglia Meet - Sunday 15th May

Stug

Date - Sunday 15th May 2011

Time - 11:45 - 12:00

Venue - Click Here

I thought it was about time to try a first meet of 2011 so i hope we have a good turnout, everybody is welcome and it would be great to see some new faces as well as some of the old one's to B) .

After a bite to eat and a good chin wag i was planning on taking a run up to Aldeburgh for an ice-cream of course! ;). I hope all that come along can do this to as its great seeing the Skoda's in convoy.

Join the list pretty please, would be great to beat our all time record of a massive 8 !!

1. Stug

:thumbup: Nothing on my calender for that date so all been good and im in B)

Dont recall seeing any piccys of your new motor on here Stug or have I just missed them?

1. Stug

2. Bodie

:thumbup: Nothing on my calender for that date so all been good and im in B)

Dont recall seeing any piccys of your new motor on here Stug or have I just missed them?

1. Stug

2. Bodie

Hi Bodie, be good to see you :thumbup:

Yes you have missed them, there >Here< 5th post down.

I'm away until the 14th but should still be able to make this one.

1. Stug

2. Bodie

3. FellyMagic (maybe)

4. MattK123

5. Blueriver (maybe)

6. daverapid [maybe]

7. adman73

Edited by adman73

• 4 weeks later...

:) Looking forward to this!

Nice one, glad your coming along :thumbup: . Will be good to have your Rapid there, I aint seen one in a very long time!!

Steady Bodie as I don't want you over doing it :giggle:

Won't be able to make this one in the end as we are now not getting back until Sunday afternoon.

Hope the weather is good for you all.

only 3 of us turned up unfortunalty, Stug, Blueriver and myself. Stug took a couple of snaps.

Not sure if the other two went off for there Ice Cream or not tho

Yes as Bodie says only three of us but was still a good meet :thumbup: . Plenty of chat and banter :giggle: and no ice cream this time :( mainly due to me feeling like c**p by the end thanks to a cold i can't shake off. Thanks to Bodie and Blueriver, was good to see you both, good luck next month Si with the wedding and Bodie i'm looking forward to seeing the Superb next time B).

Here is a few pics as long as i've done it right!! Bodie what can i say :'(

[SS101183.jpg

SS101184.jpg

SS101185.jpgSS101182.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make it fellas. Had to do some major cleaning up of a mould infestation in my flat. Hope to get to the next meet if my shifts line up

Hi FellyMagic, no worries hope to see you at the next meet :thumbup: . Should be July and will start thread soon!!. Mould infestation don't sound good, hope its ok now.