were is eveybody

We are all twiddling our thumbs waiting the months and months it takes for us to get hold of our cars once they have been ordered :)

how long have you got wait for yous my dealer told me mine is at the docks ready to be shiped

how long have you got wait for yous my dealer told me mine is at the docks ready to be shiped

i've had mine for 4 years :) :p

and put 145k miles on it (all but 52 delivery miles anyway)

it has carried everything including a new kitchen sink and the old cast iron bath, towed a number of trailers, but now starting to get a few niggles (those damn console bushes need doing :( )

i want a yeti next :)

My new Roomie (order in beginning january) is now ready and awaiting shipment to Finland. Hoping to get it delivered still this month..

bluecar1: if you are used to hauling all sorts of stuff the Yeti might be a bit of a disaoppointment after the Roomster.We took that step last year, and are now changing back (we have 2 kids aged 2 and 3). In fact, had the Roomster FL models been available in january '10 we would never have gotten the Yeti in the first place. Somehow in the Yeti the last inch (or half) that determines if something will fit just isn't there, while in the Roomster there is always a couple of inches to spare, no matter what I am loading :rofl:

I'm over here in the corner, slowly going blue because I've been holding my breath with excitement since 1st Dec when I ordered my Roomie :giggle:

I'm over here in the corner, slowly going blue because I've been holding my breath with excitement since 1st Dec when I ordered my Roomie :giggle:

nice to here from you all yes we are all waiting i don't now how long it will take for to cume going to oreder a roof spoiler

and a exhaust tip from super skoda parts mite even get sum carbon put on it who nows pete