Verdict On Ebay side mount intercooler..

Right had my car at R-Tech for mapping,I did my road car(not track car)I put the £105 large side mount on mmmmmm.Well the result is CRAP the standard one is far better.The heat soak was massive Was really good for short bursts but after 20 min on rolling road suffered really bad the most Nick got with it was 192 bhp 201 ftlbs.On standard gets up to 220 and 230ftlbs so it is mapped at a stage 1 for now and have ordered a THS front mount kit...So will be back there in a week or so.... So people I only bought this to see if there any good so my advive is to not waste your money there no good. thanks

Edited by mountie66

whats the construction type of this cooler?

It is all alloy but it looks good just performs ****e....Lesson learned I wanted to know it has cost me nothing as I am getting my money back from the fleabay seller he is pretty cool about it all.Someone had to try it to see if not alot of people would have been disapointed....the ths kit is £600 all in including the cut crash bar..