Whch exhaust

REMUS!!! Had mine for 5yrs now.. bloody brill. looks good too! Two squarish 90mm by 60mm?? polished stainless outlet pipes next to each other on pasenger side!!! Might post a photo! B)

Thats a lot of car products in the background ;)

Only the white shelving on the right is car stuff! The rest is paint (diy) etc......mind you good job you can't see the rest of the garage (big trolley jack, axle stands, full set of alloys with winter tyres...gardening equipment down righthand side, huge shelving down left side behind the double layer of wood stack for the woodburning stove.....)... you wouldn't think it's a double car size :rofl:

Edited by fabdavrav

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260763595018&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

These ones are cracking

You dont get resonated and non resonated on Milltek as there is only the back box and no centre pipe

The Jetex ones are superb fitting and also is the same diameter as the Milltek ones too

Happy shopping

Sarah

any links to buy this and what does it sound like

Have a look on awesome gti's or jabba's website.

There isn't a great deal of noise from it but it is noticable at low revs cruising along.

im in lurgan

Im in portadown!! What does your car look like? You had it long? Im in lurgan alot as I work there. Have you tried cannavans down by the railway station? Or just go mufflerectomy

wilsy7

Posted Today, 01:06

View Postinkey, on 08 April 2011 - 19:50, said:

im in lurgan

Im in portadown!! What does your car look like? You had it long? Im in lurgan alot as I work there. Have you tried cannavans down by the railway station? Or just go mufflerectomy

about year and half see u about all the time fella

canvans is a joke they only do their own custom stuff which had on my last car and was wrong exhaust so wont be back there i dint realise mufflerectomy was something to do

you the red one? see a red one in lurgan occasionally, only started to see it recently tho lol maybe you? plus a silver one with some old fella in it lol yeh i went there with my cousin and his mazda, as you say its a joke, all custom stuff and charge a fortune. yeah mufflerectomy is a pretty good way something that im considering, it just cuts the backbox out and replaces it with a straight through pipe, sounds pretty good too, def worth considering if decats are gonna be illegal. heres a vid,

ps. found some pics of ya lol not the red one i thought, i seen you once on the back roads to lurgan a long time ago before i had mine lol was this car not up for sale?

hope simon doesnt mind lol

Edited by wilsy7

wilsy7

Posted Yesterday, 23:55

you the red one? see a red one in lurgan occasionally, only started to see it recently tho lol maybe you? plus a silver one with some old fella in it lol yeh i went there with my cousin and his mazda, as you say its a joke, all custom stuff and charge a fortune. yeah mufflerectomy is a pretty good way something that im considering, it just cuts the backbox out and replaces it with a straight through pipe, sounds pretty good too, def worth considering if decats are gonna be illegal. heres a vid,

ps. found some pics of ya lol not the red one i thought, i seen you once on the back roads to lurgan a long time ago before i had mine lol was this car not up for sale?

aye had it up for sale for a while but kinda needed diseal for the daily runner.

Do you work near antrim road lurgan if so i see ur car parked there

i thought u where the old man in the silver 1 i see him about all the time.

do you have that mufflerrectomy done?