Yeti impresses yet again

rockhopper

Certainly spectacular - nice black mark as he hits the wall on entering the banking at the beginning though, and whilst it's clearly a compilation of several attempts at the various obstacles (he must have got things wrong on occasions judging by the tyre marks under barrels etc) nevertheless he has considerable talent. Pity he wasn't able to channel his skills to achieve better results in the WRC last year. I was hoping that he'd have done rather better than he did.

Horses for course and all that I guess!

Certainly spectacular - nice black mark as he hits the wall on entering the banking at the beginning though, and whilst it's clearly a compilation of several attempts at the various obstacles (he must have got things wrong on occasions judging by the tyre marks under barrels etc) nevertheless he has considerable talent. Pity he wasn't able to channel his skills to achieve better results in the WRC last year. I was hoping that he'd have done rather better than he did.

Horses for course and all that I guess!

Did I miss something.....who was he?

Nice vids of racing!!! in a Skoda!!! I have a Fabia..nice to know that they are "buzzboxes"!!! The Yeti's handle pretty well..mind you the rear suspension is alot more advanced than the Fabias and most Octavias, which helps counteract the weight and height gain!!! The Roomster Scout....well... that really was driven..impressed...mind you they have the Fabias front end with the rear beam axle and suspension and wider track from the Octavia! B)

P.S. Ken Block is a nutter..known about him since his first gymkahna vid.....the point of this....how to drive a straight road as sideways as possiable....how to turn a corner looking as if you havn't..and how to shread tyres as fast as you can...and WHY NOT B)

Edited by fabdavrav

The Roomster Scout....well... that really was driven..impressed...mind you they have the Fabias front end with the rear beam axle and suspension and wider track from the Octavia! B)

That Roomster has the same power as the standard DSG diesel Yeti, but it had all its rear seats and spare wheel removed, which, with it being lighter anyway, made it quite fast is a straight line.....emoticon-0140-rofl.gif Given another lap and I might have caught itemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Mike