hartside pass mini meet (cumbria)

sharkrider

I know its short notice, but gillywibble is up here in the lakes over that week, so we are going for a drive on sunday 24th, don't think he's ever done hartside, so we are going up there!

everyone welcome, probably meeting at reghed (nr Penrith)CA11 0DQ time 11am, we will be stopping at a carvery for lunch, then going on to the lakes for a further drive.

1)Sharkrider

2)Gillywibble

1)Sharkrider

2)Gillywibble

3)chrisw880

4)DraGonVRS

5)Mike Wrightson

6)MW guest 1

7)MW guest 2

may have 2 more joining us :)

no worries, thinking of about about 2pm, reghed ... will confirm time later, but early afternnon sounds good :)

Sounds good to me. One of the guys has a 250bhp (ish) Corsa VXR.

We doing the Alston - Brampton loop too?

well, I know and can do hartside, but you may be better taking us from the caFE DOWN FOR THE NEXT LOOP, BECAUSE THATS WHEN i GET LOST ;) (hit caps by mistake) :thumbup:

Going up hartside is much more fun than coming down B)

Love that road all the way to haydon bridge providing your not stuck behind some slow arse ! parts of it has some really rough surface too :thumbdown:

Sounds good to me. One of the guys has a 250bhp (ish) Corsa VXR.

We doing the Alston - Brampton loop too?

I was thinking, if we start earlier say 11am, we could do hartside, then you could lead us on the next step, could you finish that step at the carvery just of the M6 carlisle junction? we could then have sunday lunch, and I could then lead everyone back into the lakes, that way we would have a nice longer drive. depending on the numbers (and tourists) , we could maybe do wynos and hardnot, or if that would be too difficult, my normal run over the passes down by ullswater and buttermere... :thumbup:

I was thinking, if we start earlier say 11am, we could do hartside, then you could lead us on the next step, could you finish that step at the carvery just of the M6 carlisle junction? we could then have sunday lunch, and I could then lead everyone back into the lakes, that way we would have a nice longer drive. depending on the numbers (and tourists) , we could maybe do wynos and hardnot, or if that would be too difficult, my normal run over the passes down by ullswater and buttermere... :thumbup:

Sounds good to me :):thumbup:

I might not come to this as the traffic was pretty bad to the lakes from J35/36 to J29/30 on the M6 at 11am this morning, parts of the motorway where at a standstill (I was heading south bound)