• Anthracite
    • Gloss Black

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

+1 on that, incredible. :o Is it a CAT 'C' now though?

no not a cat c as was repairable so won't show up in insurance records. Nice wheels Harry, anthracite the way to go :rofl:

Look forward to day pics :D

And on the GTR wheels, there was someone on here who got some OEM wheels refurbed in the same colour. Can't remember who it was though...

EDIT: How bizarre! They're up for sale (and sold):

http://briskoda.net/...17-vrs-spiders/

DSCF1094.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

Edited by Wardy

Just got the wheels back and I'm very happy with the results. Here is a sneak preview (in poor light):

42931f8d.jpg

ce5d97b0.jpg

More pics tomorrow when the light is better.

Hmmmm, I'm waiting with baited breath for the day shots! Them 19's make the R32 brakes look tiny :o (if they are R32's)

Look forward to day pics :D

And on the GTR wheels, there was someone on here who got some OEM wheels refurbed in the same colour. Can't remember who it was though...

EDIT: How bizarre! They're up for sale (and sold):

That combination of black and grey works really well, I may have to re think my refurb now..... :wall:

Cheers. Just to add, I'll be having either some Skoda or vRS logo stickers made for the centre caps really soon, and painting the stud caps black just to finish the job off nicely.

Black/nickel/graphite stud caps are available on fleabay,as are centre caps.

I bought some centre caps that didn't fit my Zeniths, but did fit my Radius wheels perfectly, even though they had the same centre bore!

Cheers lads and yea I'm landed with the outcome as was always planning black but had seen a few and you struggle to see the wheel design so opted for a Beemer grey that my mate had left over and chucked a load of pearl into it. Didn't think it was going to be as light a grey but like it more everytime I see them now. Just worried they won't suit a gloss black rook now though

Cheers lads and yea I'm landed with the outcome as was always planning black but had seen a few and you struggle to see the wheel design so opted for a Beemer grey that my mate had left over and chucked a load of pearl into it. Didn't think it was going to be as light a grey but like it more everytime I see them now. Just worried they won't suit a gloss black rook now though

They look spanking buddy, get 'em on, and get the pic's up. :thumbup: