My Fabia vRS

B45Tards these days don't care about other peoples cars. Since having a new car I'm more wary and see so much bad driving it's unbelievable. Just this morning I was cut up a half dozen times and had to perform an emergency stop. No one indicates or uses the right lanes on roundabouts. Most of them should be shot

B45Tards these days don't care about other peoples cars. Since having a new car I'm more wary and see so much bad driving it's unbelievable. Just this morning I was cut up a half dozen times and had to perform an emergency stop. No one indicates or uses the right lanes on roundabouts. Most of them should be shot

+1 on this mate. It's unbelievable. You know what really ****es me off though, people that find a need to park RIGHT next to you when theres 1000000 other spaces, and you park MILES away from the door! I have just went to another building for my work, it's about a 2 minute drive but I had a huge printer to take over so took the car. Parked in a visitor space right at the end away from everyone else. Some **** in a Honda CR-V/HR-V whatever it is, parkes literally, less than a ruler length from my passenger door. Now I don't know how the hell he got out of that car without bashing mine, but he seems to have managed because i've checked vigorously for damage. He honestly must have clambered out the passenger side door.

Eugh!!!! Rant over. Sorry. :@

Don't worry mate, you are not the only one.

Had to get my passenger front door replaced after 8 days of ownership back last year in December...I was parked outside a friends house and the lady across the street reversed straight into it out of her driveway, claiming "not to see it" :wonder:

Here was the damage from December:

img0300dp.jpg

poordoor.jpg

She is all better now though :)

Touch wood, nothing yet. But can relate to all these stories/comments. If you have a new car and want to look after it you dont want some b++ger b++ggering it up !

Hope the bumper and number plate get fixed soon.

8 days of ownership......lady across the street reversed straight into it out of her driveway

You killed her right? emoticon-0146-punch.gif Seriously though, 8 days. I remember you're post as well.

Bulbs can be tricky. You need to twist the bulb and pull it out. Should be 90o twist if i rememberemoticon-0138-thinking.gif

out of curiosity, how much does it cost to wrap the roof?

ive got a white one coming and since i originally ordered they changed to the black pack and now im wondering if i should have got a black roof with it

i guess this would always be an option for me

ive got a white one coming and since i originally ordered they changed to the black pack and now im wondering if i should have got a black roof with it

For my estate I was quoted £250+VAT from Totally Dynamic – Manchester for a black gloss,matte or carbon finish. But please check with ur insurance as it's classed as a modification and mine would not insure against it :(

Don't worry mate, you are not the only one.

Had to get my passenger front door replaced after 8 days of ownership back last year in December...I was parked outside a friends house and the lady across the street reversed straight into it out of her driveway, claiming "not to see it" :wonder:

Here was the damage from December:

img0300dp.jpg

poordoor.jpg

She is all better now though :)

Tell you what Stu you were bloody lucky not to experience any sill damage there!

Ive been quoted £ 156 Including VAT and Fitting by a local company

But please call your insurance company because its an exterior modification, im with admiral and they charged me £ 17.50 for the roof so its peanuts but now im covered.