Cupra console bushes getting fitted tomorrow

Getting the front console bushes fitted tomorrow as the existing ones are badly worn. As the title asks, do you think I will notice a big difference to how the car feels? I'm hoping I will, surely even replacing with standard will be noticeable so uprated should hopefully be even better.

i havent really noticed a difference in the week since i changed mine but that said only the n/s bush was really ''on its way out '' but i changed both for uprated poly versions anyway :thumbup:

Sounds promising then. Looking forward to the hour long drive home afterwards. Getting my Jabba RARB fitted the week after so will be nice to feel a difference twice if you know what I mean.

Sounds promising then. Looking forward to the hour long drive home afterwards. Getting my Jabba RARB fitted the week after so will be nice to feel a difference twice if you know what I mean.

You'll definitely notice the RARB. :o;):thumbup:

The car feels so much nicer to drive with the console bushes changed, a lot smoother at low speeds when cornering. It also feels a bit more solid when going over speed bumps or the railway crossing near where I live. There is less vibration coming through the footrest and pedals. I really can't wait to get the rarb on.

Are the console bushes the rear front bushes or the front front? It there any point in changing the others? I think I'll look into Powerflex for the rear.

The car feels so much nicer to drive with the console bushes changed, a lot smoother at low speeds when cornering. It also feels a bit more solid when going over speed bumps or the railway crossing near where I live. There is less vibration coming through the footrest and pedals. I really can't wait to get the rarb on.

Are the console bushes the rear front bushes or the front front? It there any point in changing the others? I think I'll look into Powerflex for the rear.

The console bushes are the rear front bushes and from what ive read, theres no point in replacing the front ones as they dont wear much :)

I have replaced both the front and rear - front wishbone bushes... The way I see it is... If there are harder bushes in one end and soft in the other, uneven pressure from the new poly bushes etc is going to wreck the oem ones

• 2 weeks later...

My N/S front (rear) console bush has been on its way out for months and now I'm really feeling sloppiness in the steering. Just jacked the car up and I can move the lower wishbone a tiny amount just by yanking the wheel!

So just bumping this post - is it recommended to change the front bushes as well as the main rear when swapping to Ibiza spec bushes?

Are the revised Skoda bushes now the same as the Ibiza Cupra ones?

Anyone got parts numbers for both the revised Skoda bushes and the Ibiza Cupra bushes?

How much can I expect to pay for supply and fitting all four bushes?

Thanks

My N/S front (rear) console bush has been on its way out for months and now I'm really feeling sloppiness in the steering. Just jacked the car up and I can move the lower wishbone a tiny amount just by yanking the wheel!

So just bumping this post - is it recommended to change the front bushes as well as the main rear when swapping to Ibiza spec bushes?

Are the revised Skoda bushes now the same as the Ibiza Cupra ones?

Anyone got parts numbers for both the revised Skoda bushes and the Ibiza Cupra bushes?

How much can I expect to pay for supply and fitting all four bushes?

Thanks

Are you the fella from pistonheads? If so I'm not stalking you honest! :) But you're best starting your own thread, rather than tagging on your post in here.