Confirmed Build Week 21!

Ordered my car on the 31st of march an was told that there was AT LEAST a 20 week wait! :o Just rang my dealer to enquire when my car would be built an was told ive got a confirmed build week of 21 :D:D notbad for saying ive got sat nav, rear elecy windows, heated seats, headlight washers an climate! only downside is i wont be getting the black pack but not sure if it would look good on a green car anyway so al in all im very happy!

think ill pay mine a visit next week, ordered the same day as you B)

having said that, i'd like the black pack so i wont be too pushy but if its on its way at least i can start to find the cash, got any spare change mister :(

I ordered my vRS during the 2nd week of April.

I have no build week yet but a projected delivery of mid-August. As such I have asked the Dealer to ensure the Black Pack is fitted.

I would chase for a build week but it would be a bit futile at the moment.

think ill pay mine a visit next week, ordered the same day as you B)

having said that, i'd like the black pack so i wont be too pushy but if its on its way at least i can start to find the cash, got any spare change mister :(

i was suprised when he said week 21 but not complaining :) i am a tad dissapointed about not getting the black but then i think in my opinion it would suit a green car and as for lending you money ive got to sell my car an save a heel of alot in 6 weeks lol

Ordered my car on the 31st of march an was told that there was AT LEAST a 20 week wait! :o Just rang my dealer to enquire when my car would be built an was told ive got a confirmed build week of 21 :D:D notbad for saying ive got sat nav, rear elecy windows, heated seats, headlight washers an climate! only downside is i wont be getting the black pack but not sure if it would look good on a green car anyway so al in all im very happy!

I thought that the Sat Nav was holding things up on my car (ordered 21st March) but it looks like I should be getting a build week soon based on what you have said.

I thought that the Sat Nav was holding things up on my car (ordered 21st March) but it looks like I should be getting a build week soon based on what you have said.

Filled me with a bit of hope aswell hopefully ordered sh@t nav aswell, and ordered same day as you so will be interesting :D

You owe me your car, mine was ordered 15th Jan and have only a provisional week 24 build date....

Yeh how does that work, why are some orders going in before others even if they've been ordered later =/

Life is unfair, and then you die. As one say ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gutted I'm not getting the black pack on mine for the sake of a week.

I really kicked up a stink with my dealer and they went to SUK a few times but can't do anything!

For the sake of 1 week my car will be worth a less due to the 'facelift' and apparently a new shorter aerial.

• 2 weeks later...

just spoke to my dealer who informed me that my car is on the ship to grimsby but not sure if it will get here tomorrow or monday(guessing ships dont run sat-sun :dull:. he then told me im looking towards the end of the month to get my car so a bit peed of now as i wanted to go to gti international in it :( but as long as its got the extras i ordered an comes without any dents or scratches ill be more than happy!

just spoke to my dealer who informed me that my car is on the ship to grimsby but not sure if it will get here tomorrow or monday(guessing ships dont run sat-sun :dull:. he then told me im looking towards the end of the month to get my car so a bit peed of now as i wanted to go to gti international in it :( but as long as its got the extras i ordered an comes without any dents or scratches ill be more than happy!

Just spoke to my dealer and mine has landed in the UK. Hopefully it will land at the dealers on Monday and then I'll be able to drive it away on Wednesday / Thursday :D

Getting rather excited now!!

Just spoke to my dealer and mine has landed in the UK. Hopefully it will land at the dealers on Monday and then I'll be able to drive it away on Wednesday / Thursday :D

Nice, you gave the options list a good spanking eh!

Nice, you gave the options list a good spanking eh!

Oh yes, I just told him to read all the options out and I just said "yes", "yes", "yes", "yes", and so on. The only things I didn't have were the Sunroof or Smoker's Pack. :rofl:

Oh yes, I just told him to read all the options out and I just said "yes", "yes", "yes", "yes", and so on. The only things I didn't have were the Sunroof or Smoker's Pack. :rofl:

haha i was proper sad, i spent AGESS a few days before i arranged my testdrive, going through everything i wanted, reading up on it.. printed it all out, walked down the dealership and was like 'Everything i want is on that piece of paper' :D Just need the blummin real car now :(!!!

haha i was proper sad, i spent AGESS a few days before i arranged my testdrive, going through everything i wanted, reading up on it.. printed it all out, walked down the dealership and was like 'Everything i want is on that piece of paper' :D Just need the blummin real car now :(!!!

I spent an eternity going through everything. I actually spoke to a dealer closer to me to arrange a test drive but after a week they couldn't source me a car to drive (they didn't seem bothered) so I ended up going 40 miles away, thrashed the pants off the demo car and brought a new one there and then!

mine was on the same ship as yours! i wish i could have mine by next wednesday? has your dealer said you can have it for then or is that just a guestimate?

mine was on the same ship as yours! i wish i could have mine by next wednesday? has your dealer said you can have it for then or is that just a guestimate?

They said that if it arrives at the dealership on Monday (Chester / Cheshire Oaks) then they would push it through it's PDI and hopefully have it sorted for Wednesday for me. The salesman is off on Monday but will be making an extra effort to see if it's arrived and get the ball rolling, which is nice.