Inner tyres tread wearing fast

Hi, I bought brand new Falken FK452 tyres around 6 months ago and the tread on the nearest inner side is all gone, this happens on both fronts. I remember the part worns I had before had the same problem.

I did have it tracked after the new tyres and before that two new track rod ends were put in.

I kurbed a bollard about a year ago, could it be due to that, wishbone slightly damaged maybe?

I would get your tracking checked as the first port of all. A lot of places do it for free, btu I always suspect they will tell you the tracking is out when maybe it isn't so then they can charge £35 to fix it. Still if you hang around in the garage you should be able to see if it is out or not.

Well its sorned at the moment, ill get it back in 5 months. After I get new tyres ill get it tracked, dont want 3 points for nothing.

Thing is though I had it tracked last time and the tyres only lasted 6 months. So might not be that.

There's a limited number of things could cause both fronts to wear the inside edges:-

1) Wrong front toe angle.

2) Wrong front camber (too much negative). This is why knowing if the car was lowered was important, since lowering induces more negative.

3) Wrong caster angle.

4) Possibly a wrong rear thrust angle resulting from a bent beam, but you should get uneven rear wear and inconsistent handling if this was the case.

remember the only thing that can be adjusted is front wheel tracking - full alignment will only highlight faults that cannot be adjusted out - new parts to sort these issues!!

Rear wear is normal, so you reckon its just the tracking yeah? If so ill get it done by a different place next time.

As most places do a free tracking check, no harm in visiting a few places. Especially if you sort of indicate you just want the check, and you aren't likely to get them to fix it if it is wrong. I am sure some places don't hang the laser things on the tyres with the greatest of skill/care either.