Anime films.

jamesrbeaumont

Right I'm into my films and will watch most films bar horror! But one I've never watched is anime, but film four were doing this films that that stand the test of time thing, and princess monouke (or something like that) and I really enjoyed it, all in English as I'm not up for bad Japanese dubs! So can anyone suggest or recommend any others that are good?

Mostly Anything from Studio Ghibli is pretty much a cert - the ones Directed by Miyazaki are simply amazing.

But to start I'd go with;

Princess Mononoke - The best Anime film I've ever seen..

Laputa - Castle in the Sky

Porco Rosso

Kiki's Delivery Service

Pom Poko

and - The Castle of Cagliostro - Steven Spielberg's favorite Anime film, and has one of the best car chases you'll ever see!

I used to get all of mine from here;

http://www.anime-on-line.com/

But due to the increasing popularity of genre over the last 10+ years most titles are now available from Amazon etc

Anime-on-line are still good as they have a really diverse range of titles and do things like music cd's and models but they're still worth buying from as they are an independent.

Edited by Trilogy2k