Should i be happy or not?

rang up my dealer today to make sure everything i ordered wasc going go be put on the car an to talk to him about the 3 years free servicing if you do pcp. turns out when im not having elecy windows now as the order had already gone through when i asked for them (rang about 3 weeks after i first placed my order) The good news is that im getting the 3 years free servicing but im not sure if i should complain to SUK or just be happy with what ive got. my dealer has also told me that as ive ordered this car through pcp, i will have to tax my car myself. does anybody know if this is true?

rang up my dealer today to make sure everything i ordered wasc going go be put on the car an to talk to him about the 3 years free servicing if you do pcp. turns out when im not having elecy windows now as the order had already gone through when i asked for them (rang about 3 weeks

after i first placed my order) The good news is that im getting the 3 years free servicing but im not sure if i should complain to SUK or just be happy with what ive got. my dealer has also told me that as ive ordered this car through pcp, i will have to tax my car myself. does anybody know if this is true?

I personally would be dissaointed with not having what I ordered, ok it's just the rear leccy windows but we have had a lot of this going on the depriving the customer on there original orders, it's the worse than it's ever been not good at all, just be thankful that you've had your car

I personally would be dissaointed with not having what I ordered, ok it's just the rear leccy windows but we have had a lot of this going on the depriving the customer on there original orders, it's the worse than it's ever been not good at all, just be thankful that you've had your car

I think the OP tried to amend an already place order that had already entered the build system so at that point can no longer be altered.

When did you order?

ordered on the 30th of march then rang up 3 weeks later to add the rear elecy windows, he said he would add them an ring me back with a revised price. rang him today a week before its geting built to find out he couldnt add them :(

I also ordered on 30th of March and called up about 2 weeks after to add heated seats. Got them added no problem! Maybe you were just that tiny little bit too late :(

ordered on the 30th of march then rang up 3 weeks later to add the rear elecy windows, he said he would add them an ring me back with a revised price. rang him today a week before its geting built to find out he couldnt add them :(

Or is that forgot to add them? :doh:

In regard to the rear electric windows they will probably say as you ordered after the event that they tried to get them on but couldnt.

Maybe you can get a free first service and the money back for the windows.

Sorry about the trouble but would view it not the end of the world plus your car is coming quicker - which a lot of people would take.

Or is that forgot to add them? :doh:

yeah your probally right! he just told me the order had been processed so couldnt add them but he could of least rang me an told me! not me ring him the week before its build date! :| :|

In regard to the rear electric windows they will probably say as you ordered after the event that they tried to get them on but couldnt.

Maybe you can get a free first service and the money back for the windows.

Sorry about the trouble but would view it not the end of the world plus your car is coming quicker - which a lot of people would take.

well i ended up getting 3 years free servicing after telling him i heard someone saying that if your doing it through pcp, you should get it anyway. that seemed to jog his memory when i said that an an he added it to the deal for me. now i just need him to agree to tax the car for me as compensation on the windows :)

he told me when i ordered if i was doing pcp they dont tax them :S

Total and utter nonsense! The first years tax is included with the 'on the road' costs.

Sounds like your dealer is trying to pull a fast one if you ask me. I wouldn't be standing for that! :no: