Northwest Meet

pete8tch

The next meet will be on Sunday the 5th of June at the Stretton Fox, situated literally on the junction of m56 junc 10 , the entrance is actually of the roundabout .

Everybody welcome , kick off from 7.30 pm onwards , parking is in the far end of the car park on the stones.

Any questions drop me a pm or i can let you have my no .

Pete

I'll try to make it.

Can you take some traffic cones along this time Pete, to block off the gravel section for Briskoda use only emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Regulars obviously know that they don't operate anything like that any more; haven't seen that rising barrier used in a long, long, long time!

But like we said last time, if it's people using it like a public car park and with it so close to the Motorway - they might need to do something...

I will be driving up t't Inverness for work Pete, sorry. Will nip round Saturday though and drop that Brodit cradle off for you (This Saturday)

I will be driving up t't Inverness for work Pete, sorry. Will nip round Saturday though and drop that Brodit cradle off for you (This Saturday)

Good lad , may be polishing at steves tho so gizza bell mate

Good lad , may be polishing at steves tho so gizza bell mate

No you ain't, I am knicking your polisher :) :) :)

Are you in on Friday night, I can nip out after I have flown back in, would be around 21.30ish though mate

No you ain't, I am knicking your polisher :) :) :)

Are you in on Friday night, I can nip out after I have flown back in, would be around 21.30ish though mate

dunno just ring me

Unfortunately, I will be in the Isle of Man, most likely intoxicated after watching bikes moving at high speed :)

Sorry for missing 2 in a row now guys!

Hope you are all well and have a good time! :)

The next meet will be on Sunday the 5th of June at the Stretton Fox, situated literally on the junction of m56 junc 10 , the entrance is actually of the roundabout .

Everybody welcome , kick off from 7.30 pm onwards , parking is in the far end of the car park on the stones.

Any questions drop me a pm or i can let you have my no .

Pete

Will someone be attending who is in the possession of a VAG COM. I wish to make changes to my Yeti and having touble finding someone local.

Cheers

Simon

If I'm there, yes. What changes were you thinking of? Link me to another post if it's already been discussed already - don't really pay much attention to the Yeti stuff :)

If I'm there, yes. What changes were you thinking of? Link me to another post if it's already been discussed already - don't really pay much attention to the Yeti stuff :)

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/192784-had-some-vcds-changes-done-this-morning/

&

"Go to 17 - instruments then click on Adaptation - 10 (the box under the circled box below)

You will then have a large drop down box to choose from. the needle sweep in called "staging" change the properties to "active" the sweep will then happen when you turn the ignition on.

To change the CH/LH lights to the fog lights (from memory) I'm sure that was under "09 - Central Electric" then click on Coding -09 (as in picture above), click on the long coding helper then find the box to tick for "Fogs for coming/leaving home"

Quoting Gizmo68

Right, so:

• MPH display in the Maxidot
  • Staging on start-up (needle sweep)
  • DRL switch off on the side that my indicator is flashing
  • Fogs as CH/LH

I'm sure we can sort something out.

Right, so:

• MPH display in the Maxidot
  • Staging on start-up (needle sweep)
  • DRL switch off on the side that my indicator is flashing
  • Fogs as CH/LH

I'm sure we can sort something out.

All but DRL switch off on the side that my indicator is flashing. This seems rather pointless.

Sadly i will not be atending...

Am going away to Longleat. in a posh country hotel,for a few days

I no you will all miss me,having a giggle with Nicola,and trying to spy at the picc,s on my phone. ;) ill be at the next one tho.... :giggle:

Pete ill makesure i have a LUCOZADE in my bag... :rofl:

Sadly i will not be atending...

Am going away to Longleat. in a posh country hotel,for a few days

I no you will all miss me,having a giggle with Nicola,and trying to spy at the picc,s on my phone. ;) ill be at the next one tho.... :giggle:

Pete ill makesure i have a LUCOZADE in my bag... :rofl:

Oh No!!!! Thats no good, what will I do without you there???? lol Who will I giggle with?

Not sure what I am up to yet so will let you know nearer the time. You could probably do without the nutters there anyway!!! :D

Oh No!!!! Thats no good, what will I do without you there???? lol Who will I giggle with?

Not sure what I am up to yet so will let you know nearer the time. You could probably do without the nutters there anyway!!! :D

Gonna miss Ya Nicola..

Sure will be a Quiet,Night without us to giggling nutter,s there.

Arrrrr well Pete can have some peace.. :giggle:

Its finally been decided, off to Aulton Park to watch the touring cars on Sunday so will be at the meet on the way home

:yes:

See you there, and we will have a quiet one I ma sure. I will be on my best behaviour without Jenny there to lead me astray :rofl: