A sad announcement I didn't want to make

Brimma

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you and yours are all doing alright Brimma.

It's still surreal to think my uncle is gone. I went to visit my aunty yesterday, his widow, and right up till I walked into the house I kept thinking as if he was still here :S

I hope you and yours are all doing alright Brimma.

It's still surreal to think my uncle is gone. I went to visit my aunty yesterday, his widow, and right up till I walked into the house I kept thinking as if he was still here :S

True - I keep seeing things advertised on TV and wonder whether Mum would like one

The funeral is on Wednesday, we are clearly much slower at these things south of the border

• 1 month later...

To be perfectly honest, I'd have preferred you not to have posted on this thread, but as it's an open forum there's not a great deal I can do about it

Brimma, it was meant as a tongue-in-cheek comment, not to be offensive. Believe it or not, I was trying to be supportive.

I hope things are getting a little easier for everyone concerned as time passes.

Edited by allclownsareevi