My Skoda Yeti 1.6 TDI

nick1982

Good morning,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post so my apologies in advance :)

I know this is a UK forum but I did not find a better place for this. I am from Cyprus and I've just ordered my Yeti yesterday.

It's a 1.6 TDI Candi White with the following options:

Cruise Control (175 GBP)

Bolero Radio (350 GBP)

Bluetooth (350 GBP)

Parking sencors rear (350 GBP)

Lumbar support (150 GBP)

Glass storage (26 GBP)

ESP/ABC/ETC ETC :) (525 GBP)

Auto dimming rear view mirror & rain sensors (150GBP). - Initially I have included the Tyre Pressure Monitoring system instead of this this one, against the dealers suggestion, who claimed that the extreme heat we have here might be an issue for the sensor - returning false warnings. What do you think about that? (Keep in mind that for at least 3 months a year we have temperatures that can reach up to 45 celsius and its never lower than 30 celsius from June-September.)

The total cost of the car is 18,425 GBP (which I believe is higher than the UK) and the estimate delivery time around 4 months.

Hi and welcome to the forum (international by the way :) ).

not had experience of operating a TPM equipped Skoda in high temperatures as in Cyprus but here in the UK its worked fine between -17 deg C and 30 + on both tarmac and gravel roads (oh and in the snow :giggle: ).

Theres no sensor in the tyre/rim, the system uses the ABS sensors to monitor wheel rotation. If a tyre starts to deflate, then the wheel rotation will change resulting in the warning.

Hope that's of help.

TP

hi,

how come you paid in gbp when your country uses euro?

did you order it in the uk then?

peter.

No, paid in euros. I just made the conversion before posting for reference :)