PastyBoy Replacement Badges GB #4

PastyBoy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word is that they are all finsihed and benig boxed up ready for postage to me today for deliery Monday

Then starts my task of checking what I receive against what i should have recevied, then making sure the right badges go in the right envelopes to the right people

In theory everyone (in the UK anyways) should get their badges by the end of next week :thumbup:

True to my printers word a large box arrived on my desk this morning containing 90% of all ordered badges.

Unfortunately the missing 10% are down to a variety f reasons (a delay in some of the raw materials, some that have just gone asrtray).

Affected are

VRS Nick (delayed met red)

VRS Mike (delayed dark grey)

mad_man_moss (delayed dark grey)

grr666 (delayed dark grey)

laaban (who's missing 1 badge)

Cown (who's missing one badge)

bog standard (who's missing purple badges)

However I have been assured that these shoudl be with me "mid-week" so i'll try to get them posted this week although am away for a super long weekend so it might not be until Monday next week.

a big thanks to everyone for their custom. and remember tell your friends ;):thumbup:

Is it too late to get in on this? I like the look of the retro badges...

at Group Buy prices yes.

Althoguh I can still get badges made to order at the standard pricing (retro 80mm @ £10 each)

Keep the pictures coming guys I fdo like seeing the final items in place (and of course it might help drum up some new orders ;))

Did u get mine made up mate?

Sorry pagey missed your post completely so no they didn;t get made up

drop me a PM though i should be able to sort you out :thumbup:

I have send you a pm for a while ago but did not receive an answer.

Have you send mine for the steeringwheel?

Hi Tom

No PM's received

have PM'd you now

:(

lol

Someone always has to be last Cown sorry.

Or look at it this way your are taking extra time to make sure they are super fantastically amazing! :D

Top work Royal Mail!

Normally they go walkabout for at least a week before arriving! :D

International shipments have gone today! :thumbup:

Not had mine yet :dull::S hoping they'll be here today as I was not on the "delayed" list...............

Not had mine yet :dull::S hoping they'll be here today as I was not on the "delayed" list...............

Give Royal Mail a chance.

Like I said I am amazed stuff started arriving next day while they leave 1st class I normally expect them to take a week!

Obn a lighter note true to his word the printer has now sent me the stragglers and the GB is 98% complete

Met Red, and dark grey badges will leave me today.

The missing ones fmo the international shipments have been parcelled up and i'll drop them off at the post office tomorrow.

Grrr666 I'll post yours once i've had chance to sort out your "other request" ;)

Unfortunately mad_man_moss yours is the only one incomplete I have your carbon alloy centres but your grey retro badges are missing.

I will stick the centres in the post today and forward on the bonnet & boot as soon as I have them.

Thanks again to everyone involved.

It does test my organisational skill sorting these out but your swift payments and quick supply of required details made this one the best yet! :thumbup:

Lookig forward to seeing all the pictures!