Anyone got a Roomster Dog Guard?

Hi Guys....

New to the board.....Just ordered the wife a 1.2 105 SE DSG Roomster. Its ex dem and I should be able to collect it in about 2 weeks....only 12 weeks old and only done 200 miles....good news it has rear parking sensors so our wall can breathe a sigh of relief......

Having the dealer fit a few bits to it, mats, parrot hands free etc, but we could really do with a dog guard. We want a Skoda one if possible but they are silly money, so just wondered if anyone on here has one they do not use/need any longer, and would like to sell.....

Cheers!!!

My Roomy Scout had a dog guard fitted by the dealer when it was their demo. I asked them to remove is and replace the interior trim that was butchered as a condition of sale.

The metal work underneath the trim will beed drilling too.

My Roomy Scout had a dog guard fitted by the dealer when it was their demo. I asked them to remove is and replace the interior trim that was butchered as a condition of sale.

The metal work underneath the trim will beed drilling too.

Thanks for that, I assumed it would be a standard 'clip in' type. Any one got any suggestions for a robust guard, preferably one that could also be used, if required, with the rear seats up, as it would be for two fairly large Boxer dogs!!

We have a halfords one at present in a fiesta, which hooks onto the headrests on the rear seat, but I do not think it would be man enough to stop a flying 34kg boxer at 40mph, let alone two.....LOL

Anyone know of a firm who may be able to make one to fit the Roomster?

Any suggestions gratefully received............

Thanks for that, I assumed it would be a standard 'clip in' type. Any one got any suggestions for a robust guard, preferably one that could also be used, if required, with the rear seats up, as it would be for two fairly large Boxer dogs!!

We have a halfords one at present in a fiesta, which hooks onto the headrests on the rear seat, but I do not think it would be man enough to stop a flying 34kg boxer at 40mph, let alone two.....LOL

Anyone know of a firm who may be able to make one to fit the Roomster?

Any suggestions gratefully received............

have a look on www.travall.co.uk they do a dog guard for a roomster,for around the £120 mark, with no drilling required. I got one for my Superb, and can honestly say I am very impressed with it, and it is very easy to fit, and remove if needed, delivery was also very quick.

• 2 months later...

have a look on www.travall.co.uk they do a dog guard for a roomster,for around the £120 mark, with no drilling required. I got one for my Superb, and can honestly say I am very impressed with it, and it is very easy to fit, and remove if needed, delivery was also very quick.

+1 on the travall dog guard - easy enough to fit and works well with my two hairy headcases.