Yeti SMOC Badge Ordering Details

AHarrold

If your interested in ordering a vinyl please also indicate below your choice of Colour and mount style, Poll cannot match them up. Rough cost for the Footprint logo will be around £2.50 plus postage, and for the Yeti wrap around £4 plus postage

Yeti Footprint SMOC - BRI_SMOC.jpg

Yeti Badge Wrap Around - YETI_MONST_sad_5_001.jpg

Please IM me the following details -

Username -

1. Internal window vinyl (footprint) - (include colour and qty reqd)

2. External vinyl (footprint) - (include colour and qty reqd)

3. External Yeti Wrap - (Black or White and qty reqd)

Once I know qty's to order I'll get an order placed. First order will be placed on the 27th June.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having done a few polls you need to add an option for people that voted in the higher ones but do not want to vote in the lowest one... OR add an option there if you don't want the upper one but only want the wrap one.. I've fallen into that trap many a time with a poll! Also I might want a window one and two paint ones and there is no option to vote that way either! hehehe :rofl:

(And as before your images just show up as red X blocks!)

Also you never mentioned size before. An internal window one should be bigger than the paint mount one in my view. The paint mount's foot should be in height perhaps the same height as the YETI letters on the back of the car (so you can neatly mount it next to it), whereas the window mount one should be bigger...

aharrold.

bugger, you beat me to it :smirk: well done chap

just a suggestion.

rather than having a poll, could you turn the poll into an order form?

copy/paste the text from the poll into a normal post.

anyone wanting to order could then copy and paste the form into a PM and send to you.

(apologies if i'm being a bit granny and eggs)

could you please state the length/width sizes ?

ta

aharrold.

bugger, you beat me to it :smirk: well done chap

just a suggestion.

rather than having a poll, could you turn the poll into an order form?

copy/paste the text from the poll into a normal post.

anyone wanting to order could then copy and paste the form into a PM and send to you.

(apologies if i'm being a bit granny and eggs)

could you please state the length/width sizes ?

ta

Size can be opened to debate (another poll, haha) any reccomendations on the size required for an internal and external vinyl? Current prices are based on an A6 sized design for both.

Probably an order form would be a better idea? Needing help please :-)

Size can be opened to debate (another poll, haha) any reccomendations on the size required for an internal and external vinyl? Current prices are based on an A6 sized design for both.

Probably an order form would be a better idea? Needing help please :-)

Is there such a thing as A7? That might be just the right size for the paint mounted one. Which can also be externally glass mounted of course since the Yetis with the extra tint from the B-pillar back can obscure things pretty well stuck on the inside!

So glad you put the names for the members who suffer from colour blindness. Now I can match my badge to my pink Yeti!

Only another colour blind Yeti owner would have thought of that one :-) (not sure if mines Red, Green or Brown) :rofl:

1 x external Footprint in ORANGE

1 x internal Footprint in ORANGE

1 x Yeti wrap in WHITE but ORANGE would have been nice.

Edited by Llanigraham

Yup, an order form rather than a poll is needed here. I'd like an external and an internal jobby ... still thinking about colours though :wonder: .

Yup, an order form rather than a poll is needed here. I'd like an external and an internal jobby ... still thinking about colours though :wonder: .

I've now removed the poll and added a quick form to IM me -

Please IM me the following details -

Username -

1. Internal window vinyl (footprint) - (include colour and qty reqd)

2. External vinyl (footprint) - (include colour and qty reqd)

3. External Yeti Wrap - (Black or White and qty reqd)

Once I know qty's to order I'll get an order placed.

Can't see the images, just red X

Likewise....... so I have no idea what this "external wrap" is.......

Does someone else want to try download the images and re-post them?

It does not help I'm afraid! You emailed me the picture directly remember and it still did not show up. I think it is to do with how you created them and what software you used. Whatever it is it makes JPG files that can only be seen on Firefox and nothing else. So rehosting it does not seem to work.

And the main one...

brismoc.jpg

Thanks Richard but alas BOTH still only showing as red crosses on anything but a machine running Firefox!

Only way to fix it is to do a screenprint (ALT + PrtScn on a PC and APPLE+SHIFT+F4 on a MAC), crop it (if using a PC as the Mac will have cropped it as you like using F4 instead of F3) and THEN host it somewhere......

It does not help I'm afraid! You emailed me the picture directly remember and it still did not show up. I think it is to do with how you created them and what software you used. Whatever it is it makes JPG files that can only be seen on Firefox and nothing else. So rehosting it does not seem to work.

I'm working on it...

Can't save as anything other than "interchangable JPEG", so I'm printing, scanning and rehosting.

How about this?

Sorry, my printer trimmed a couple of edges off. :(

Yihay! Finally! They are visible! Thanks.