Yeti SMOC Badge Ordering Details

AHarrold

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Paypal is by far the easiest way to do it. Just set up an account and then give us your email address/mobile number linked to that account and we can transfer money to your account in two ticks. As easy as that. No complicated bank transfers, cheques to be mailed or money left under a rock on a roundabout somewhere. Just a few clicks and you are sorted with money BEFORE you hit the big order button.

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/sendmoney/index.htm

I've never understood Paypal (I'm an old fart). If AHarrold sets up an account, can I simply pay money into it to pay for the stickers from my debit card?

I've never understood Paypal (I'm an old fart). If AHarrold sets up an account, can I simply pay money into it to pay for the stickers from my debit card?

No. You also need to set up a secure account with Paypal - everyone needing stickers will have to unless someone suggest another system. Then you transfer the money. So you never see AHarrolds bank account details nor does he ever see yours. But it is up to AHarrold to decide how he wants to money. I only suggested Paypal as an easy secure method that I've used before (and near everyone uses on eBay). Plenty of private holiday cottages these days only accept payment via Paypal as it is so easy and secure.

Any one thought of what a 'wrap around' Yeti would look like on the bonnet wrapped around the main Skoda badge?

Presumably it'd end up half on the bonnet and half on the chrome grille surround?

Thats when it was originally a poll to get numbers. Just PM (IM) send me a message through Briskoda with your requirements, once I've gathered numbers I'll order and advise on payment, probably through Paypal or something.

Cheers

Excellent, cheers! :thumbup:

No. You also need to set up a secure account with Paypal - everyone needing stickers will have to unless someone suggest another system. Then you transfer the money. So you never see AHarrolds bank account details nor does he ever see yours. But it is up to AHarrold to decide how he wants to money. I only suggested Paypal as an easy secure method that I've used before (and near everyone uses on eBay). Plenty of private holiday cottages these days only accept payment via Paypal as it is so easy and secure.

Cheers, I'll check it out. How do Paypal make money from the business? Do they charge commission on transactions or something?

Cheers, I'll check it out. How do Paypal make money from the business? Do they charge commission on transactions or something?

Yes.

You have a choice I think to pay the charges on top instead of reducing the payment by the commission amount.

Well, you do if you send the money as a gift anyway.

Hi

I'd like one of each, external in white, please. What are the details about giving delivery details and paying please?

Trev :)

I was rather hoping that! :thumbup:

It's AHarrold I empathise with - running these Group Buys is nearly always a ball-ache - especially if you have to refer to more than one location to collate information/orders!

In hindsight, I reckon a list on here might have been easier for folks?

See http://briskoda.net/...rs-tshirts-915/ for example?

It's AHarrold I empathise with - running these Group Buys is nearly always a ball-ache - especially if you have to refer to more than one location to collate information/orders!

Excellent Idea Merlinman.....I'll have a Yeti T-shirt in XL.:rofl:

I'll get my coat.....

Tee shirts on ebay.......My link

Mike

I have pmd for badge wrap in black.

And also an internal vinyl.

Picked up Yolanda the yeti yesterday. What a fine motor!

Edited by Paa100

Ok, has everyone who wants something now sent me a personal message through the forum?

About to count up the quantities, work out the price and advise on payment.

I'll find out roughly how long delivery will take too.

Cheers

Andy