Fabia AC blower puzzle

i am quite puzzled by fabia's AC blower. it is not HVAC/climate control.

i drive in dusty outdoors so always keep the recirc mode 'on'. when about to reach my destination i usually switch off AC but it simultaneously switches off recirc mode also and i have to manually switch it on. But sometimes when I switch off AC the recirc mode stays on?

i just can not understand what i should do...i have tried long press or short press but it is of no use

any comments please?

Yeah...mine does it, and so does my sisters, and my neighbours Skoda Fabia too! Must be normal. It could also be linked to a safety thing I guess. It's dangerous to drive for very long with the 'air recirc' in the on position! It warns you in the handbook not to do that as it makes you gradually become drowsy through lack of oxygen! 10 minutes is the maximum amount of time you should have have it switched on.

Edited by Estate Man