What should be my next mod?

Ok well Ive had the vRS for nearly 2 months now, and the purchasing has begun. In the post at the moment (I believe its on a very slow boat from China) are front are rear H&R Anti Roll Bars, which will be going on the car when they arrive.

Ive also got a black carpet to fit to the car as soon as the weather improves.

So what should I change next?

The car is remapped stage 1.

Im thinking about maybe a silicon TIP? And also looking at the TT arch vent mod.

Any other suggestions?

Depends on your budget really, If your thinking of going stage 2 remap in the future, your likely to need the following.

Downpipe with cat (200 or 100 cell)

Catback exhaust

uprated DV valve

CAI or uprated panel filter with modified airbox

Optional parts

FMIC

Silicon TIP

Hi Stuart, I would say a stainless steel catback, 5 speed short shift. 5 piece silicone hose kit, Silicone TIP looks good, but contrary to what a lot of people claim I couldn't notice any performance increase when I had one fitted on my Revo stage 1 mkiv Anni. The mod I enjoyed the most when into mkiv's was a R32 steering wheel, it just felt great everytime I drove the car. On a cautionary note don't expect mods to add any value to the car in fact if anything it devalues the car as I've found out to my cost in the past. If you're going to keep the car for a long time then fine, but if not keep all the stock parts to refit if you sell it on, & sell all the cool stuff seperately.

Hope you're still enjoying the car, I'm still missing it! :'(

Ive got front and rear anti roll bars on the way for the car.

Eyeing up the dogbone mount too.

I keep thinking about the milotec arch extentions but not sure yet, and the milotec side bumper vents.

Hi Paul, yeah I know mods dont often add value, but I normally only change something for me, I never think about resale time with cars. Im still getting used to the car, maybe its a bit new and clinical for me. Should be saving me some money on travel costs though which is the reason I went for it in the first place (not ready to get a derv yet haha).

When I fit the FARB Ill have a look at the dogbone mount.