Cheap Fabia VRS Interior

Polo6n1600i

Ok, once I've swopped over the front seats to my new set then my complete old interior is up for grabs.

Front seats and rear seats with a total of 4 headrests (no centre rear one) and comes with the rear lap strap.

Now there are no burns (non smoker) the drivers side bolster is just starting to go slightly soft (100K car) and there is some light scuffing of the material on the drivers side upright.

Now the biggest problem with this interior is the milldew - the interior was damp most of the winter and there are some small back spots on the seats. the front seats have a few and in all honesty the p/s rear lower scrub is the worst one!!

I'm being totally honest with the description - maybe ideal if you have a few sections of your interior that needs replaced.

I'm after about £150 for everything (which is half what I paid for my new interior!) Its a cheap upgrade for anyone who doesnt have a VRS. I'm based in Crieff in Scotland (PH74EJ) but I can meet people if they need it delivered - I can bring it down as far as Sandback on the M6 in my Touran for an extra £35 - or I'll wrap it and you sort out your own courier??

Spending the weekend of the first in Edinburgh, could pick them up on the way back? reckon they'll fit in the back of the fabia? or would i be better taking the back seats out before i leave Aberdeen?

You'd probably get them in the back with no back seats in the Fabia. I'm free all that weekend - my name is Andy France - mobile number is 07904195857. Drop me a bell to arrange when to meet up and i'll give you details of where to meet up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you still have the trim for sale i will take the lot off you if you could bring it down to charnock richard services next weekend, i can paypal a deposit through and give the rest cash when you come down?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm after a complete overhead courtesy light assembly for a Comfort, which is probably (!) the same as the VRS. My car doesn't have a sunroof, if that makes a difference to anything other than the switchgear.

Thanks,

Simon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

If you've got the time (and a certain degree of patience) you should strip the seats and bung everything in the washing machine. I've done this on ours and the interior is like new (although holes obviously can't be washed away). Only basic tools needed to remove the covers and use cable ties to reattach. I'd be tempted to open a business stripping Fabia vRS seats and reconditioning them.

Might get you your sale, though mildew can stain fabrics. Try one of your headrests. A clean screw driver slid down the join on the underside to unhook the two sides and then peel the cover off the foam. Takes literally 2 minutes to do a headrest.