Interior alarm not working?

Hey guys. I've just noticed that when I leave the lights on in my car, there's no ringer to to tell you, this is pretty problematic on those drizzely days when you turn your side-lights on. I keep forgetting to turn them off :'(

Also there's not clicker when the indicators are in use.

What could be causing this?

The click is made by the relay. If the lights are there, the clicking is happening. The click is rather quiet on the Fabia and easily drowned out by stereo/road noise.

From what I have read on previous posts, lights on buzzer is integrated into the instrument panel and I believe it needs the whole panel replacing. TBH faced with this I'd find a suitable buzzer (some designed specifically for the purpose exist), a fuse holder, some wiring diagrams, and knock a warning buzzer together. Suppose it is even possible to use a relay and make it sound the normal horn - guaranteed to make you remember to turn your lights off, especially when you return home at 3am and wake the neighbours.

Yeah I thought that after I posted, I'm sure it can't be that hard, you would have to wire it up to the drivers door and the lights then a buzzer, maybe the lights on can be a live and the door open can be a switched earth.