Check Deadlock! Userl Manual

ruth60

Just collected my new Skoda Superb and I now have a message when I remove the key from the ignition "Check Deadlock! User Manual! I have scoured the manual and cannot find any reference. I can find reference on an online supplementary manual but that then refers to safelock and I cannot find any reference to that in the manual either. Help.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

It's just a message notifying you that deadlock is active, that means no one can open the door from inside the car, if you lock it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes it's normal. I've seen it on other cars I've had too. Like someone said it's to remind you the car has safe locking so not to lock it from the outside while people are left inside. The manual tells you that bit, but doesn't refer to the message in the diaplay.

• 2 years later...

My first post.  Having just Picked up my nearly new Skoda Superb was getting the "check deadlock" warning and was searching the handbook over and over to no avail then Google searched and found BRISKODA and voila the answer!  glad to have found you.