Superb 2011 mod retrofit colombus fascia

Hi

I've been looking all over the internet for a fascia that allows me to replace the swing player with a colombus satellite navigation. Is it someone know how to get a hold of this fascia. Maybe anyone knows the Skoda OEM part number?

It is the panel with the airbag light.

Regards

Petter

The Facia can not be bought alone. It is a part of the Columbus. A columbus is not just a columbus. Example: Columbus from Octavia does not fit into Superb aso.

You will need a Superb Columbus, forget all about changing the facia unless you a defective spare unit.

The Facia can not be bought alone. It is a part of the Columbus. A columbus is not just a columbus. Example: Columbus from Octavia does not fit into Superb aso.

You will need a Superb Columbus, forget all about changing the facia unless you a defective spare unit.

Hi

Thank you for your reply, I do not think this is correct. I bought this at my local dealer

yesterday When I pick up my brand new Superb estate. We found this in the ETKA.

Costed around 35 Euro.

Your dealer will order one for you, they are cheap enough, the fascia for the Octavia is only around £6.00, so the Superb one wont be much difference

That`s not true. Those fascias can be orfered from the dealer, just as someone already said....

• 2 years later...

Any dealer can get one off the shelf thats where I got mine from, when you change it just remember to not put the keys in the ignition until you have the new unit connected up and the facia fitted.

To remove the swing slot something thin into the CD slot about a quarter of an inch, and pull the shiny black bit off then you can get at the screws, once you have the screws undone, slide the unit forward a bit so you can undo the airbag wiring from underneath, its a bit fiddly but if I remember its a squeeze together clip and just separates from the actual part that says airbag, one out gently remove the part that says airbag and put it into the new facia,prize out the air vents and get some double sided tape and stick the sat ariel to the metal bar at the back, drop the wire down to the radio hole, and connect up the unit, putting the radio aerial on the outside connection, slide it almost back in and connect the airbag wire, push unit right back and screw it home, put facia on, turn on unit and enter code and bobs your aunt

Edited by skippy41

Many thanks for the reply.

The local dealer already installed the columbus (supplied by myself) yesterday but they said they could not find the fascia on their system for ordering it.

So now I have a hole around the radio!

That's why I am looking for a part number to tell them to order the fascia

Many thanks for the reply.

The local dealer already installed the columbus (supplied by myself) yesterday but they said they could not find the fascia on their system for ordering it.

So now I have a hole around the radio!

That's why I am looking for a part number to tell them to order the fascia

Tell them to take one off a showroom model and they can get the number off the back failing that go to another dealer and get one

• 2 years later...

This is awesome! I just ordered an Android stereo for my 2012 Superb, and then realized that the fact that it will fit most VWs and quite a few Skodas doesn't mean it will fit the Superb. With this fascia it should fit!

Fingers crossed...

This is awesome! I just ordered an Android stereo for my 2012 Superb, and then realized that the fact that it will fit most VWs and quite a few Skodas doesn't mean it will fit the Superb. With this fascia it should fit!

Fingers crossed...

What is the type/model/price of the one you have ordered, please?