Dog Guard for a Fabia Hatchback

lol

Hence why I got the Estate :)

Dog wasn't too fussed in the boot of the MK1 Fabia vRS but this new one is alot better, can get shopping and the dog in the boot :D

I had exactly this problem when we bought our vRS estate. With our previous cars we've always gotten custom fit guards from a company called travall; great fit, DIY installation and relatively cheap to boot.

With the Fabia no other company Travall included makes a custom guard. Nearly plumped for the Skoda guard but at £115 + dealer fitting (which was going to make it easily £200) I told the dealer no thanks.

Ended up getting a Saunders W94. Its a generic fit mesh grille, as with all generic guards it has its issues but its well made and looks decent once you've got it in, importantly stops the dog going anywhere. Cost £60-something, big saving over the Skoda item.

Only downside is not being able to have the load cover in at the same time, also the kit comes with some rather cumbersome wing nuts which I ended up replacing with zip ties. Also where the guard is pulled tight against the headrests it does dent them slightly but sure its nothing permanent.

Ultimately your choice but I think the Skoda guard is a huge waste of money.