5.8 seconds to 60mph

270750_1659397265092_1841990307_1045624_5690383_n.jpg

I really couldn't get any quicker, tried about 15 times I guess... I had a passenger though but I took my rear seats out. We're going to Santa Pod on Saturday so hopefully I can get some more official times but I'm happy with 5.8 seconds I guess. It makes you realise how good of a time 5.6 seconds is when Ross got it. :thumbup:

the passenger would def make a diff tho go solo :)

Yep...then remove as much fuel as pos....then fold the wing mirrors in.......remove the spare wheel..... :giggle:

Yep...then remove as much fuel as pos....then fold the wing mirrors in.......remove the spare wheel..... :giggle:

Does this mean you'll be turning up on Saturday wearing nothing but a pair of Speedos Luke? :giggle:

Does this mean you'll be turning up on Saturday wearing nothing but a pair of Speedos Luke? :giggle:

Speedos weigh too much. He will have to........urrggghhhh.....shudder..... :giggle:

Speedos weigh too much. He will have to........urrggghhhh.....shudder..... :giggle:

OOOhhhhhhhh.........and for the FULL EFFECT.....shave off all body hair....and have a big dump beforehand...... :giggle:

I think I've eaten or drunk something odd at lunchtime.... :S

I just had a vision/nightmare of a small convoy of souped up Fabia VRS's with the drivers all stark B0ll0ck naked driving down the road.......they then all get stopped by the police......officer walks up to the first car....looks in at the naked driver and asks him why he's driving naked...the driver replies that it's to do with getting more speed out of his "Furby", down at "Santapod"......officer looks a bit confused...walks to the next car, asks the same question..gets the same answer.....this repeats itself down the line of cars......The police officer walks back to his patrol car, gets in and his colleague asks him "what are they doing?", he turns to his colleague and says "I don't quite know which dept to report this to as it is so wrong.......I mean how do I report that I stopped a load of cars with naked drivers who were all talking about getting more drugs out of their brown furry soft toys down at Santa's house"??????

Edited by fabdavrav

I just had a vision/nightmare of a small convoy of souped up Fabia VRS's with the drivers all stark B0ll0ck naked driving down the road.......they then all get stopped by the police....officer walks up to the first car...looks in at the naked driver and asks him why he's driving naked...the driver replies that it's to do with getting more speed out of his "Furby", down at the "pod"......officer looks a bit confused...walks to the next car, asks the same question..gets the same answer.....this repeats itself down the line of cars. The police officer walks back to his patrol car, gets in and his colleague ask him "what are they doing?", he turns to his colleague and says "I don't quite know which dept to report this to as it is so wrong.......I mean how do I report that I stopped a load cars with naked drivers who were all talking about getting more drugs out of their brown furry soft toys down at the the "pod" with Santa"??????

That rules me out then as I don't have a vRS emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

I just had a vision/nightmare of a small convoy of souped up Fabia VRS's with the drivers all stark B0ll0ck naked driving down the road.......they then all get stopped by the police....officer walks up to the first car...looks in at the naked driver and asks him why he's driving naked...the driver replies that it's to do with getting more speed out of his "Furby", down at the "pod"......officer looks a bit confused...walks to the next car, asks the same question..gets the same answer.....this repeats itself down the line of cars. The police officer walks back to his patrol car, gets in and his colleague ask him "what are they doing?", he turns to his colleague and says "I don't quite know which dept to report this to as it is so wrong.......I mean how do I report that I stopped a load cars with naked drivers who were all talking about getting more drugs out of their brown furry soft toys down at the the "pod" with Santa"??????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's a pretty quick time. Be interesting to see how it compares with the new VRS. My paltry 1.9tdi 100 was a bit quicker than Xa0sx's over at Unit 18 earlier this year which could be down to the fact I was in for a minor service and I believe his was non-running as it was in for a new turbo! :D Beautiful example of a (from the outside) subtly modded VRS. B)

Edited by GnatG

My car is fully trimmed with a spare too.

And that's how it's staying! :D

Must be tempting tho lol you could potentially have the fastest ever time stated on this forum at the cost of a spare wheel lol get it out!! Lol

Must be tempting tho lol you could potentially have the fastest ever time stated on this forum at the cost of a spare wheel lol get it out!! Lol

If I start going down that road I'll take it too far... no seats, one bucket with a harness etc...

As it stands it's just a standard car with a bit more power. Practical, but fast.

I'll run it at the pod as I drive it every day. :thumbup:

If I start going down that road I'll take it too far... no seats, one bucket with a harness etc...

:giggle:

Yep.......especially when I look at DT's catalogue :S ....then you start thinking about safety which means a full roll cage (there are two "off the shelf" for the MKI Fabia) which means adding more weight back in!! :doh: ........so you then have to find either more power or lose even more weight....so how about a nice carbon fiber bonnet?????......just don't tell SWMBO tho'!!... :rofl:

:giggle:

Yep.......especially when I look at DT's catalogue :S ....then you start thinking about safety which means a full roll cage (there are two "off the shelf" for the MKI Fabia) which means adding more weight back in!! :doh: ........so you then have to find either more power or lose even more weight....so how about a nice carbon fiber bonnet?????......just don't tell SWMBO tho'!!... :rofl:

Fortunately SWM(not)BO doesn't care.

I bought her a new Yeti and she's as happy as anything. :thumbup:

I just know that if I start... I tend to get carried away. :D

Fortunately SWM(not)BO doesn't care.

I bought her a new Yeti and she's as happy as anything. :thumbup:

I just know that if I start... I tend to get carried away. :D

That line about SWMBO being happy as anything because you bought her a new Yeti... :giggle::rofl: ........good job it's a Skoda site....because that could be taken wrongly or rightly????...in sooooo many ways!!! :giggle:

And your last line....I know the feeling!!!!!

My car is fully trimmed with a spare too.

And that's how it's staying! :D

What happens when you get a really good time but want more?

Will ther be a spare wheel, some seats and other bits and bobs lying at the side of the stip? ;)