East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 26th July 2011 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

The next monthly meet for the East Midlands lot!

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Tuesday 26th July 2011

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome

It must be an age thing, but I can't remember what the hell happened at the June meet, but it was really, really interesting - maybe next time I should post up the next month's meet a bit sooner

Alan made the long trip down from West Yorks, Ben dragged himself away from work to come down in the work van, and John actually dipped his hand in his pocket and bought a dessert - oh well, there's a first time for everything I suppose :D

Feel free to cut and paste the list if attending

Brimma - black Octavia vRS estate or blue Seat Toledo SE

Yup.. I'll be there.. and this time I'll EAT!

..... And bring a spline drive & £30 for Sam..... ;)

He might have already found a spline drive ;)

Can't make this one I'm afraid. Up in the lakes for a few days so will see you next month. Or over the bank holiday at Sharks open weekend if anyone is there.

Nick

Thanks for making me welcome, guys. Went on to have two full days off road training in a Disco, which was pretty intense buut very enjoyable. Got home at midnight last night, this morning I am somewhat knackered!

Rob.

Thanks for popping by Rob - hope the wheels were what you were looking for :thumbup:

Cheers

Bryan

Did you cope with your 'temporary' absence Bryan?

I needed therapy, and a strait jacket at times, but the padded walls of the cell prevented any serious harm :thumbup: