West Midlands Meet - Wednesday 27th July 2011 - Junc 2 M5

flodoms

Hi all

Good to meet everyone this evening. :):thumbup:

Thanks for arranging this Phil. Be good to do it again sometime - hopefully might get a few more along next time too.

Sarah :)

yes thanks for a good meet those who turned up we need more cars next time , but those who did where nice folks and some nice cars i want sarahs vrs i could have some fun with that , and oh yeh boing boing :giggle:

yes thanks for a good meet those who turned up we need more cars next time , but those who did where nice folks and some nice cars i want sarahs vrs i could have some fun with that , and oh yeh boing boing :giggle:

Boing Boing :thumbup: Doughnuts at the Hawthorns next time ? :giggle:

Really good to put names, faces & cars together. Great cross section of folk & cars - enjoyed meeting you all.

Thanks to those who made it, lets do it again soon.

Hopefully more will make it.

Cheers

Phil.

it was nice to meet the guys ( and girls) and cars in the west mids haha next time fingers crossed ill have an octy vrs!!!!!!!!!!!! sad to say the car you saw today's has now gone up for sale :( but o well ill still have a skoda haha

Was deffo good to see you all and i am looking forward ot hte next one. Will be good to get more cars up there and take some photos while we are there too.

Olly, your mk1 is lovely, if i had one thats what i would want it to look like :D

Cheers mate, I fell in love with your car! One day when I have saved alot of money I would love the new fabia vrs and it suits the White perfectly. I still haven't spotted you yet though! Lol

Olly

Cheers mate, I fell in love with your car! One day when I have saved alot of money I would love the new fabia vrs and it suits the White perfectly. I still haven't spotted you yet though! Lol

Olly

Will have a job spotting me at the moment, it is parked up for a few weeks to save the mileage and I am using the old man's car, a Hyundai i10 lol

Bit of a difference!