Tas's Megane F1 R26

Tas

Gorgeous car and liquid yellow is the ONLY colour to have them in !

You need to get the rest of the R26 decals on then it'll be looking sweet :thumbup:

I think I like them without tbh, it was specced as standard without

Looks great mate, always liked them and after having a look at some of the prices they go for, very good value for money. In the real world im not sure if id own one due to reliability of normal renaults. But if like said above there made to different standards fair enough

Top work Tas! I bloody love these.

There are currently 3 different colours residing on on near my house :(

Was one of the cars I considered replacing my VRS with until i saw the runing costs.

Would take the RenaultSport DCi 175 version in a shot though!

• 3 weeks later...

Little update, removed the dumpvalve because it was boring lol, removed the centre box on the exhaust. The exhaust system has two boxes and back and centre only removed the one which got rid of the whistle on acceleration, it now pops and bangs and sounds immense. Still loving it.

Lovely motor Tas! I would of gone for the SSQV DV personally ;)

I'll see if I can find a link (just think harpoon gun ;) )

edit this is on an Impreza but you get the idea -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0S8qfEUDQ

I took the dumpvalve off I felt like a **** and hated it. It sounded ok but I really just hated it took it off after 3 days

Yes it is a monster now. Need to do some 0-60s I'm thinking it's high 5s now if not mid 5s it's a monster lol

Nice lol shows how quick a modded fabia can be :) quite a few with less power have pulled mid 5s :)

Nice lol shows how quick a modded fabia can be :) quite a few with less power have pulled mid 5s :)

What would be the best way to tell? It's 6.2 standard and is a hell of a lot quicker so maybe less, s there anything out there to do times or is it just a pickey stop watch job

Saw it at Ben's on Monday. Sounded SO nice when you booted it out of the car park.

Cheers mate. Need to try and make a video of it cos I'm too scared to let anyone drive it, but I've not heard it drive by yet

What would be the best way to tell? It's 6.2 standard and is a hell of a lot quicker so maybe less, s there anything out there to do times or is it just a pickey stop watch job

Xaosx used some sort of timing device, drop him a pm or look through his build thread, its in there too, closer to the end

Confused. Shocking how?

Think he means dash? etc

Seats are lovely, not keen on the dash/steering wheel myself.

Looks good though mate, good step up from the Fabia. Would have liked to see you stay VAG though :)