It's just a jump to the left

marcusfordus

I've moved over from the fast boys on the Fabia II forum to the Yeti side where things are "real" :giggle:

Couple of weeks wait for a new Red 110 diesel-SE and trading in my 2011 vRS. A deal I couldn't really turn down after playing dealers off against each other around the country.

I'll miss the MDI connection for a hard drive filled with tunes,and my sunroof but not a lot else from the Fabia.

I've ordered fitment of a detatchable towbar so what else is the "must have" for the snow monster ???

Welcome. You'll enjoy the Yeti as being much more grown up. Options to have?

Spare wheel

Park Assist or at the least front sensors

TPM (it is too cheap not to!)

Hill hold control if it is not standard (and again cheap!)

Auto lights (to get the rearview mirror at a sensible height)

The rest are mostly just toys and if you tick them you'd be better off getting an Elegance.

And see here what other people have chosen:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/172128-yeti-options-survey/

I've moved over from the fast boys on the Fabia II forum to the Yeti side where things are "real" :giggle:

Couple of weeks wait for a new Red 110 diesel-SE and trading in my 2011 vRS. A deal I couldn't really turn down after playing dealers off against each other around the country.

I'll miss the MDI connection for a hard drive filled with tunes,and my sunroof but not a lot else from the Fabia.

I've ordered fitment of a detatchable towbar so what else is the "must have" for the snow monster ???

Welcome

Do you know what options your SE is fitted with from the factory?

As you brand shiny new SM will have been made by now if I understood your post correctly, you will not be able to add any factory options.

Suggest:

Winter wheels & tyres.

Dealer mats & boot liner

Door sill protectors & rear bumper protector.

And a Helicopter emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Welcome

Do you know what options your SE is fitted with from the factory?

As you brand shiny new SM will have been made by now if I understood your post correctly, you will not be able to add any factory options.

Suggest:

Winter wheels & tyres.

Dealer mats & boot liner

Door sill protectors & rear bumper protector.

And a Helicopter emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Yes it is built and in the country, it's took some hunting down !, so it comes with what's already in it, plus 13pin elec. detatchable towbar I'm having fitted at the suppling dealer.

That is the sensible list sorted, it's a shame the Fabia's wheels don't fit the SM as I've a set with unused snow tyres fitted ready for winter.

Yes it is built and in the country, it's took some hunting down !, so it comes with what's already in it, plus 13pin elec. detatchable towbar I'm having fitted at the suppling dealer.

That is the sensible list sorted, it's a shame the Fabia's wheels don't fit the SM as I've a set with unused snow tyres fitted ready for winter.

Ah. Well ignored suggestions then! Hehehe. Too late for them now.

Welcome. You'll enjoy the Yeti as being much more grown up.

Ah, but a VRS for the weekends can make a nice change. :p

Particularly one with a few more horses under the bonnet.