VRS Estate Cancelled

After placing my order at the beginning of the year and being given delivery times of May, July/august and then March 2012, I have gone ahead and cancelled my VRS Estate.

Deposit has been reimbursed after some haggling with the dealer and then speaking to SKODA UK.

Instead, I have just bought a cancelled order, delivery this week, one or two less options but very red. Had to phone around numerous dealers but worth the little bit of extra effort I think.

Pics on here once it arrives :D

After placing my order at the beginning of the year and being given delivery times of May, July/august and then March 2012, I have gone ahead and cancelled my VRS Estate.

Deposit has been reimbursed after some haggling with the dealer and then speaking to SKODA UK.

Instead, I have just bought a cancelled order, delivery this week, one or two less options but very red. Had to phone around numerous dealers but worth the little bit of extra effort I think.

Pics on here once it arrives :D

wow RESULT!

nice one mate, was it an estate?

Sorry about the initial order, but glad something has come along.

Pictures etc when you can.

Great job

I'm very happy to have gotten one, I was completely gutted when I was first told it wouldn't arrive till march 2012.

Ok, so I don't have all the options I wanted but its in the right colour, its a vrs estate, and im eagerly waiting its arrival in a week

I too managed to get a vrs estate that was at dealer. Booked a test drive and was told can only take it 4 miles as someone had reserved it! Turns out their finance check was dodgy so I snapped it up. Race blue, heated seats, cruise. Had to plump for stock wheels tho. Still looks great and goes like s### off a shovel.