Stunning 2005 54 Fabia VRS

VRS_Pricey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The market is bad as the price of all 2nd hand cars is low. Delivery mileage 320d's can be had for less than 20K.

tbh if you really want to sell it you need to drop your price quite a lot.

The price has been dropped £500. No offence mate but this is a show quality fabia, went to numerous shows last summer and got very good reviews. It is low mileage and had everything it's needed before it is even due. It is priced to sell, if there's no interest I will keep it!

Show quality :S ur wheels are reps

Unless your interested in the car don't comment on my thread. Don't appreciate bitchy comments about this and that. Iv spent a fortune on the car making it absolutely immaculate and various upgrades. If you don't like it **** off my thread!

Dude just a heads up mine was a 54 plate and had same mileage and I sold mine for £4000. Yeah yours has bodywork done that mine didn't but your never gonna get it back.

It shows mine sold in 8 hours and yours has been up for a while. IMO it is over priced don't take offence though

No worries Tom, I appreciate input like that as it's not just having crack at someones car. It's just when I get comments like the previous idiot which annoys me!

Not sure what I'm gonna do to be honest. Debating keeping it and sticking it on air and a few more fancy bits. Running a 2005 focus at the min and in the process of buying a house so we'll see what happens with this one!

Show quality :S ur wheels are reps

cant you have a show quality car with reps then ??

what is it with people slagging off others who are trying to sell genuinely nice cars.

if you arent buying its simple - shut the f**k up.

Cheers for the support. There's always jealous people out there that leave comments like that. Obviously spends too much time masturbating over the edition 38 website while mummy pays for there 'genuine' wheels on daddy's credit card!

On the + side if I don't receive an offer soon it will be going on air for show season!!! :)

Stick it on air fella, id love too have done with mine.

Btw iv just sold mine for 4k standard with a 150 turbo, it was an 04 reg with 110k FSH, i took everything else off it, shame you dont have the time as this would be a better way to make money. Stick at it fella, someone will have it im sure of it.

GLWS it really does look in awesome condition, and someone will have a show ready car with room to make a few cheap subtle changes to make it their own :thumbup:

Elliott

Edited by E11HES

I agree with Elliott

If I had the money I would buy it, as I bloody love it

Someone will be along who does have the money and will buy it.

Be patient as people are still counting the cost of Xmas

Cheers

Damo

Very nice, was this not advertised on pistonheads with damaged front wing or summat or was that another car?love the wheels and stance!!

Never had any accident damage at all. Not driven enough to go near an accident! Must be a different car my friend.

Really don't wanna see her go :(

Bedale, north Yorkshire. If your serious about a viewing let me know and we'll arrange a time and date as im quite busy with work!

thanks I'm very far away... around 5hr-6hrs away... I'm looking at prices on train and they are not too bad but on the other side I don't want to pay and then be disappointed. could you upload some images of the inside please.

also is it taxed?

You wouldn't be disappointed mate. It's a gorgeous car. The train station at Northallerton is about 8 miles from me.

Dont have access to a comp at the min but if you pm me your enail il send some off my iPhone.

You wouldn't be disappointed mate. It's a gorgeous car. The train station at Northallerton is about 8 miles from me.

Dont have access to a comp at the min but if you pm me your enail il send some off my iPhone.

i have sent you my email. are you free during next week?...