For those getting your Yeti in the next few weeks...

I should not think so as I have only have a provisional build week 28 weeks after placing the order. so I wil get it when I get it Oct/Nov haveing bought a new Skoda on average every 2.5 years for the last 15 years, I feel this will be my last Skoda. 9 month is to long without a work from Skoda, until somthing is posted on this site

I will never take Skoda uk on face value again

... I hope yours is on here! :rofl:

Skodovkyvevlaku5030.jpg

(Just ignore the snow!)

Well, I looked at this yesterday but as I didn't know if ours had even been made yet I declined from replying.

Though I was hoping and even praying that it might be on here.

So there I was this morning, sat watching the news about Steve Jobs and ooooooo I've got an email from our dealer,

bloomin hell, the cars not only been built its also in transit and on a shipemoticon-0100-smile.gif. YAY.

This being our first brand new car I cannot explain how exited we both are that its actually on its way at last emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Dom.

Well, I looked at this yesterday but as I didn't know if ours had even been made yet I declined from replying.

Though I was hoping and even praying that it might be on here.

So there I was this morning, sat watching the news about Steve Jobs and ooooooo I've got an email from our dealer,

bloomin hell, the cars not only been built its also in transit and on a shipemoticon-0100-smile.gif. YAY.

This being our first brand new car I cannot explain how exited we both are that its actually on its way at last emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Dom.

Ah good news!!!!!!! I wish Å koda did the same as Audi/BMW/Mercedes/VW where you can go collect the car from the factory. Or can you? I'd love to pick it up from the factory and drive it back.

Ah good news!!!!!!! I wish Å koda did the same as Audi/BMW/Mercedes/VW where you can go collect the car from the factory. Or can you? I'd love to pick it up from the factory and drive it back.

Tis good news, most definately.

We might not be able to pick them up from the factory but if I remember correctly didn't someone on here visit the factory and have a tour.

Dom.

... I hope yours is on here! :rofl:

Skodovkyvevlaku5030.jpg

(Just ignore the snow!)

PS. If you don't mind me asking Johann where did you get the photo and on what date was it taken?

Dom.

(I can't imagine all of these will be written off so someone is going to get a repaired car "as new and unregistrered")

More damage will have been done recovering the vehicles, my vote is that they were all written off by Skoda...

More damage will have been done recovering the vehicles, my vote is that they were all written off by Skoda...

When you see how badly damaged a car is and can still be economically repaired when new or near new, I would be surprised if most of these are not repaired.

The ones still strapped in the transporter will only have minor damage and the rolled ones could well be reshelled economically by a repair company if the damage is to bad to locally repair by panel beating or replacement.

PS. If you don't mind me asking Johann where did you get the photo and on what date was it taken?

Dom.

Dom: I found it on the French forum posted the 18th of Feb 2011. On this page: http://www.forum-auto.com/marques/skoda/sujet734-6790.htm

And alas there is no description as to where or when it was taken.

Dom: I found it on the French forum posted the 18th of Feb 2011. On this page: http://www.forum-auto.com/marques/skoda/sujet734-6790.htm

And alas there is no description as to where or when it was taken.

No worries, thanks. Was hopping it might have been a little newer.

How exciting would it be to see your own new car pass you by on the back of a transporter, so can't wait for ours now.

I did have a look at your link but as I can't read or speak French all I can say is that it had some good pictures :D

Dom.

I did have a look at your link but as I can't read or speak French all I can say is that it had some good pictures :D

Nor can I but Google can. So just point your browser at http://translate.google.com/#fr|en| and cut and paste the text or even better is to paste the URL and hit TRANSLATE and the ENTIRE page will be translated for you. :thumbup:

Nor can I but Google can. So just point your browser at http://translate.google.com/#fr|en| and cut and paste the text or even better is to paste the URL and hit TRANSLATE and the ENTIRE page will be translated for you. :thumbup:

Well I had heard of google translate before but just couldn't be bothered to actually use it.

Again though I did follow your link to have a look.

It does a good job but I did have I little giggle :D at the direct translation with words all over the place.

Thanks Johann.

Dom.

Well I had heard of google translate before but just couldn't be bothered to actually use it.

Again though I did follow your link to have a look.

It does a good job but I did have I little giggle :D at the direct translation with words all over the place.

Thanks Johann.

Dom.

Yes, it is a bit weird in places but you get the gist of things and that is all that matters!