Tailgate Sunblind

heineoen

No had blinds all round - rear windows, port hole windows and rear tailgate.

Is the rear tailgate tinted also? Would having just a blind on the rear not make the other tinted windows look out of place?

Guess that if it's for security reasons then it will help and make it harder for people to see in. Plus as it's just the back you may not notice it as much (when compared to the sides)

:-)

The ones that I had used small metal clips which went behind the rubber window surround. Therefore meaning that they were semi permanent and could be removed quickly and easily.

Also required no modification to car.

Hi

I have the Vanstyle blinds fitted to all the rear windows. Rear vision isn't compromised at all. As mentioned earlier the rear window blind is held in place by metal clips which slip behind the rubber seals. From the outside you cannot see in to the load space even with your nose pressed up against the glass. Works a treat!

Hi

I have the Vanstyle blinds fitted to all the rear windows. Rear vision isn't compromised at all. As mentioned earlier the rear window blind is held in place by metal clips which slip behind the rubber seals. From the outside you cannot see in to the load space even with your nose pressed up against the glass. Works a treat!

ive had a quote of www.uvcarshades.co.uk 89.99 plus 10.00 delivery ive got the the tinted rear windows but having the full

sunroof they look lighter so i mite buy sum later when my roomy is done i will try and put sum photos on here pete

• 2 weeks later...

ive had a quote of www.uvcarshades.co.uk 89.99 plus 10.00 delivery ive got the the tinted rear windows but having the full

sunroof they look lighter so i mite buy sum later when my roomy is done i will try and put sum photos on here pete

was going to order these car shades but was just going to ask the qestion if you have the tinted windows aready will the shades make

it like limo windows or just a bit darker can you let me now two night thanks if ok mite order sum tomorrow thanks pete

i have just fitted a set of the shades from vanstyle (see link above). They are really well made and im happy with how they fit and the overall effect.

It is now very difficult to see into the car even if you are standing next to it. Inside (looking out) the windows are noticeably darker and as the blinds for the tailgate are in two pieces you have a strip down the center of the tailgate window but it doesnt cause me any problems.

My car doesnt have tinted windows but does have the glass roof.

I think i paid about £80 for the set (tailgate window, rear side windows, 'porthole' windows) as vanstyle had a bank holiday offer on. Compaired to £66 for just the tailgate blind (skoda ones) i feel i got a great deal.

i have just fitted a set of the shades from vanstyle (see link above). They are really well made and im happy with how they fit and the overall effect.

It is now very difficult to see into the car even if you are standing next to it. Inside (looking out) the windows are noticeably darker and as the blinds for the tailgate are in two pieces you have a strip down the center of the tailgate window but it doesnt cause me any problems.

My car doesnt have tinted windows but does have the glass roof.

I think i paid about £80 for the set (tailgate window, rear side windows, 'porthole' windows) as vanstyle had a bank holiday offer on. Compaired to £66 for just the tailgate blind (skoda ones) i feel i got a great deal.

hi rob my black roomy has the sun roof they quoted me i think 89.99 plus 10.00 delivery the only thing i don't like is the back window blind as you say its in two halfs were the skoda dealers its in one peace pete

Hi Rob, my black Roomy has the sun roof. They quoted me, I think, £89.99 plus £10.00 delivery.

The only thing I don't like is the back window blind, as you say it's in two halves. Were the Skoda dealers in one peace? Pete.

I have the Vanstyle ones and the rear ones being in two halves doesn't bother me a bit, and there's no way I would have paid the Skoda price. They're great for hiding luggage and shopping etc in the back.

i agree, the fact that the rear blinds are in two halves doesnt bother me at all. In fact it means that if you want to remove them, they fit realy easily in the boot(you get a storage bag with the set) where as the one piece blind would be pretty big and although it would fit in the boot i would be worried about it getting damaged when not installed on the car.

i agree, the fact that the rear blinds are in two halves doesnt bother me at all. In fact it means that if you want to remove them, they fit realy easily in the boot(you get a storage bag with the set) where as the one piece blind would be pretty big and although it would fit in the boot i would be worried about it getting damaged when not installed on the car.

hi rob just ordered a set of shades today got to wait 2 to 3 days delivey i tell you how i get on with them pete

hi rob just ordered a set of shades today got to wait 2 to 3 days delivey i tell you how i get on with them pete

well they have cum today my shades will put the on at work tomorrow and see how they are pete