any help with cost?

Hi all, could someone be able to tell me the cost of fitting an aux cable to my stereo so i can play the music from my phone and not from my disc changer??

I know this should be in the ice section but thought i would get a quicker answer here!!

Thanks

I may be wrong but I don't think the OEM unit can take it. It's pretty basic. TBH, you are better getting a new head unit with a proper Ipod/usb input so that way you can charge it as you go and if you upgrade your speakers, it will give you a better out put.

keeps me in a job delivering to stores too lol.

Carmarthenshire-20110821-00126.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thought tesco used Stobart trucks? Didn't know they still had their own ones. Learn something new everyday lol

lol, yup Tesco doing it themselves.

they took Excel over in Chepstow now Avonmouth and I wouldnt be surprised if Stobbies became Tesco too. One day they will have everthing. Stobarts do a lot of the Trunking down to us and Magor so too do DHL for the frozen but Most of the stores are done by Tesco themselves. :thumbup: Love that truck too.

why not get an aftermarket HU?

you can have this one:

IMG00294-20110329-1854.jpg

£75 posted?

the little amp and cables will go with it. all the things that were in the car. It worked perfectly. only thing I think was it didnt keep the memory? but I cant remember as it was back in Feb when I took it out.

:thumbup: