HELP- ENGINE FAILURE

Does anyone had experienced or knowledge of this problem: diesel filling up the engine oil bay?

i had new gasket fitted,engine head skimmed,new valves,new injectors loop wiring,and using premium diesel and engine oil 5w-40 Quantum Platinum reccomended for PD ENGINES.Mine is a pd tdi 105 with 196000 miles on the clock.

i had a diagnosis test run but there are no faults displaied.

in a desperate situation,please help.

thxs

Hi,

Thanks for reply; it looks like the fuel supply line to injectors is build into the head. I was told that there is no plastic tube line but as you said,head might be cracked. I will have to wait until is pressure tested on Monday and will post updates.

I have just had the head skimmed and was wondering why the pressure test wasn't done? Is it true that it takes several hours to perform this test?

Also, could it be that the pistons,cylinders might be affected by this problem? The car was smoking badly but only diesel smell could be felt at the time,was advised to take it for a test?? and 3 miles down the road I stopped,having to pick up someone. Switched off the engine but when I try to restarted it will not start,making all sorts of noises. At one point,while trying to restart it,the battery cut-off,and I could not rev the engine anymore.

Based on this symptoms,could you advise on wether to pressure test it still,or to go for a recon engine?

Thank you

Why did you get the head skimmed what was wrong with it in the first place????

It was discovered that 2 valves were leaking when tested, plus the knocking noise heard while engine on idle.

Any suggestions where to find a reliable workshop who supplies recon cylinder head?

Thxs