i was thinking of having the wrc graphic decals on my car

trouble is its a black octavia not the white normal

so few of the black graphics would have to be changed or outlined white

what you lot think

think it would look ok or should i leave it

just want it different to the rest

sk4.jpg

Carbon wrap would be different!

But I'll ask one question, you say you want it different to the rest? Why ask peoples opinions why not just do it how you want it?

For example the wheel colour thread, 90% of people run black wheels so why not go a bit mad and do them a colour? Or even White?

It's just my 2p's worth. At the end of the day it's YOUR car do it for you not everyone else :thumbup:

You may find some like it and some dnt but it's you that drives it.

I got rid of mine and now drive a 1988 Volvo 340 and I'm not bothered who likes it...........I love it and that's all that matters :thumbup:

Why not go subtle and have the graphics in matt black.

That would look bloody fantastic but....

The car would have to have the most glossiest finish know to man with no imperfections and be kept clean 24/7 otherwise it would look shirt.

The vDub scene are now doing this style, so not original.

would need minimised graphics. If you went full replica detail it would be too much. Just need the big skoda wrap and a few other bits.

For example the wheel colour thread, 90% of people run black wheels so why not go a bit mad and do them a colour? Or even White?

I have choosen anthracite for my wheels because it is subtle. I don't want to show off. Upon saying that I want to go crazy under the bonnet. I know no one will see it but thats my personal taste hence why I want green pipes, green rocker, anthracite plastics and polished bits.

I got rid of mine and now drive a 1988 Volvo 340 and I'm not bothered who likes it...........I love it and that's all that matters :thumbup:

Thats why I drive a skoda ;)

Love the Decals on the silver car, always wanted to do this to mine but not had the bottle.

For your black car the std decal colours should work ok apart from the logo 100, which you could get in silver :thumbup:

I say go for it.

I may go for a black roof (vinyl) to see what that looks like.

Love the Decals on the silver car, always wanted to do this to mine but not had the bottle.

For your black car the std decal colours should work ok apart from the logo 100, which you could get in silver :thumbup:

I say go for it.

I may go for a black roof (vinyl) to see what that looks like.

ive been quoted £60 the get the roof done and £50 for the bonnet in carbon wrap

as havent decided what to do with it yet

only doing something as its covered in light scratches

and the bonnet loads of small paint chips